PDA

View Full Version : Grand Lake

CatDaddy
06-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Went out in Grand Lake last night By myself because no one wanted to come with me. And all i brought was a bucket, castnet, and 2 ice chests. One for my water and one for the catch. Came back with 3 redfish, 2 trout, and a bunch of really nice shrimp.. Castnetted for about 9 hours. almost not worth it, if it wasnt for the relaxation, and quietness it probably wouldnt have been.

Also i found another use for WD-40...
When your in the marsh, geeting TORE UP my "the guans" (mosquitoes) an dont have no OFF.... WD-40 works really well at repelling mosquitoes. I came home this morning looking like a grease monkey. But i didnt get eaten up by the guans... Will post pics on this thread later....

Deadly D
06-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Went out in Grand Lake last night By myself because no one wanted to come with me. And all i brought was a bucket, castnet, and 2 ice chests. One for my water and one for the catch. Came back with 3 redfish, 2 trout, and a bunch of really nice shrimp.. Castnetted for about 9 hours. almost not worth it, if it wasnt for the relaxation, and quietness it probably wouldnt have been.

When your in the marsh, geeting TORE UP my "the guans" (mosquitoes) an dont have no OFF.... WD-40 works really well at repelling mosquitoes. I came home this morning looking like a grease monkey. But i didnt get eaten up by the guans... Will post pics on this thread later....
there goes the price for w-40, found another use.:*****:Also helps sore joints.

Hebert
06-22-2009, 05:32 PM
where do you usually put in Cat?

mechanix000
06-22-2009, 06:42 PM

u didnt get any shrimp??

Ducktrickster
06-25-2009, 08:40 AM

Were those trout and reds lost or is it normal to catch them in there? I thought grand lake was stricktly for crabs and cats.

matt wahl
06-25-2009, 11:28 AM

Hahaha....rothfflmao! This dudes badazz!