PDA

View Full Version : camp

fishinpox
06-24-2009, 10:23 PM
today i brought up the idea of buying a camp with the wife. she was pissed no way, i thought we were saving so we can have kids ect ect... i left went to lowes bought her the overpriced front loading washing machine she has been wanting come home set it up , goto the hospital with some friends to visit a buddy who got hit by a car last night ( funny but not funny story) on my way home the wife calls and says we need to talk i thinking i about to hear about how i left fishing line down where the dogs could eat it or something , so i get home she says ive been thinking if you wanna buy the camp i dont have a problem with it and i think its a good idea!!!!!!!!!! what yall think i should push for a new boat as well??!!!!!

eman
06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
one word JODIE!!!

coachlaw
06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Man, my dad bought our camp in the summer of 1970. I arrived 3 years later and I'll tell you, there is NOTHING that made my life better growing up having a place like that to go to. My relationship with my dad is what it is today because of that place. I am the person I am today because of the camp on Bayou Cook. It blew away in Danny in '97, but dad and I still fish there whenever we're home. I have my own camp here in Texas now, and I hope I have a son one day to share it with. If you have a son, he'll love you for having a place like that to go to.

My only question for you is, does she have a sister? I need a woman like that! :D

SULPHITE
06-25-2009, 10:12 AM
You lucky dog!! I will one day....but not soon, got a little one on the way next month. Should occupy my life for about 20 yrs LOL!!

B-Stealth
06-25-2009, 11:45 AM
He man we cant let up, all the more reason to get the camp. We'll play this game; I tell my ol lady your wife is ok with the idea and you can do the same. The ol switcheroo.

Finfeatherfur
06-25-2009, 12:26 PM
The only problem w/ my wife is she gets pissed when I try to go w/o her! - Just kidding, I love our weekends at the camp, even though mine has wheels and serves as a hunting camp in north la and fish camp in Dularge.

SULPHITE
06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
He man we cant let up, all the more reason to get the camp. We'll play this game; I tell my ol lady your wife is ok with the idea and you can do the same. The ol switcheroo.

You got it...we must be patient and strike while the iron is hot...

cajunman7925
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Hey FFF where is your camp in dularge

Finfeatherfur
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey FFF where is your camp in dularge

In Scooters camp ground, end of Hwy 315. Dad has one in Fisherman's Retreat, but that is out of my price range!

cajunman7925
06-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Cool we have one off of Bayou Decade