PDA

View Full Version : headed to henderson

yak'em-n-stack'em
07-12-2010, 12:48 PM
after work today, headed to Henderson to try some of these bass holes that by-catch has.
already got the yak in the truck

you going today by-catch?

yak'em-n-stack'em
07-12-2010, 12:50 PM
or butte la rose

jpeff31787
07-12-2010, 12:53 PM
my brother went yesterday and only caught eight, but i think he mainly threw crankbaits and rattletraps. I'd throw a watermelon red brushhog around the points under the bridge.

yak'em-n-stack'em
07-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Ive got a buzz bait. A spinner bait and a watermelon red senko tied on right now. I need my fix of fishing for the week to last me til the weekend

fishinpox
07-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Ive got a buzz bait. A spinner bait and a watermelon red senko tied on right now. I need my fix of men for the week to last me til the weekend when the gayness realy starts

:shaking::shaking::shaking:

yak'em-n-stack'em
07-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks mike. You got it now

By-Catch
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I may go Tuesday morning if my schedule works out. On the days I travel to BR from Laf I stop and fish. Let me know when you go Tues -Sat mornings and I can tag along.
Have not gotten the fish to bite much on crankbaits or spinnerbaits this year, only soft plastics. Also plan on going back into Big Alabama Bayou soon in Sherburne Refuge. I caught bigger fish there earlier this year.

yak'em-n-stack'em
07-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I've fished Alabama bayou 1 time. I liked what I saw there

Dink
07-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I may go Tuesday morning if my schedule works out. On the days I travel to BR from Laf I stop and fish. Let me know when you go Tues -Sat mornings and I can tag along.
Have not gotten the fish to bite much on crankbaits or spinnerbaits this year, only soft plastics. Also plan on going back into Big Alabama Bayou soon in Sherburne Refuge. I caught bigger fish there earlier this year.

Hot hot hot hot hot!!!! You got a t-top on your yak?? At least there's a breeze and shade under the highway........