PDA

View Full Version : anybody get black ops?

LaAngler
11-09-2010, 03:25 PM
anyone played it yet? seems like a bad time with all the huntin/fishin going on right now.

i'm going to try to make it to best buy later if traffic isn't jammed up.

meaux fishing
11-09-2010, 03:29 PM
supposed to go play it tonight at my friends house...

Jordan
11-09-2010, 03:42 PM
supposed to go play with it tonight at my friends house...

wow, must be a good game... :*****::help:

Asterisk-Rich
11-09-2010, 04:43 PM
i heard the graphics were poo...

Jedi Lure Tricks
11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
i got it last night at 12:05. was playin it at 12:20. i played a quick round of zombie mashing and then jumped into campain mode. did 2 missions there and felt good enough to go online multiplayer. i played till about 3am. it was awesome..
don't know why ppl would say the graphics r poo, cause they're not! the explosions rained dirt down on me! looked awesome.
i got a set of turtle beach headphones on my lunch hour today! cant wait to try those bad-boys out and do a little sound whore killing :work:
anyone else using a full headset?

mcjaredsandwich
11-09-2010, 05:15 PM
i got it last night at 12:05. was playin it at 12:20. i played a quick round of zombie mashing and then jumped into campain mode. did 2 missions there and felt good enough to go online multiplayer. i played till about 3am. it was awesome..
don't know why ppl would say the graphics r poo, cause they're not! the explosions rained dirt down on me! looked awesome.
i got a set of turtle beach headphones on my lunch hour today! cant wait to try those bad-boys out and do a little sound whore killing :work:
turtle beach x31's i think thats what they are, the wireless ones...really wish i got the wired ones.

yak'em-n-stack'em
11-09-2010, 06:39 PM
I think I'm gonna go pick it up in a little while

Big Kahunaz
11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
just picked it up.........but don't know where im gonna find the time to play it

Sea-Trac Offshore
11-09-2010, 07:10 PM
What system does it play on as my 360 needs to go back again!

Jedi Lure Tricks
11-09-2010, 07:34 PM
turtle beach x31's i think thats what they are, the wireless ones...really wish i got the wired ones.

im playin on ps3 so....
i looked at those but didnt think they made the x31 for ps3... thats why i got the px21's

Hebert
11-09-2010, 07:40 PM
gonna pick it up in a couple days when i have time to play!

Raymond
11-09-2010, 07:52 PM
MIL picked it up for little precious today and he was on it when I came home. He has the headset and upgrades when grandparents come to town.lol

yak'em-n-stack'em
11-09-2010, 11:14 PM
I played for about 4 hours.

Those turtle beach head sets are amazing.

I love this game. Just gotta get used to it again. Been about 6 months since I played

Jedi Lure Tricks
11-10-2010, 09:42 AM
I played for about 4 hours.

Those turtle beach head sets are amazing.

I love this game. Just gotta get used to it again. Been about 6 months since I played

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! jeez, i can hear everything.. it makes people's footsteps sound like they're stomping around! i smoked a few people tryin to sneak up on my side last nite :smokin:
i really like the seperate chat/volume control and bass boost!
did u get the px21's or the high-end ones? ...they looked awesome, but $170 was a bit much for me to spend on a headset. the $80 i paid for the px21's seems to be totally worth it.. i just hope they hold up!

we need to get a salty cajun clan up! have some private matches. maybe some team deathmatch action..

Jedi Lure Tricks
11-10-2010, 09:44 AM
What system does it play on as my 360 needs to go back again!

its on PS3, xbox and pc.
drop the box and go slim!!

huntin fool
11-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Really considering re-newing my live, and going and buying this game..
it's dark by the time I get home from practice, so no fishing, no hunting..and I aint going to do that Homework :smokin: so why not. :rotfl:

Big Kahunaz
11-10-2010, 07:26 PM
WOW!!! ***? Pro Gamer?

i got a set of ? on my lunch hour today ! cant wait to try those bad-boys out and do a little :eek: sound whore killing:eek: :work:

huntin fool
11-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Just went and bought it..lol

SaltyShaw
11-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Dam!! I wasnt able to get it im offshore but ill be on the 360 in about 2 weeks! Gonna have to get used to it again tho HALO has me a bit throwed off

huntin fool
11-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Dam!! I wasnt able to get it im offshore but ill be on the 360 in about 2 weeks! Gonna have to get used to it again tho HALO has me a bit throwed off

Halo reach really did suck. Figured it woul dbe better

SaltyShaw
11-10-2010, 09:08 PM
No doubt . . . . highly dissapointed in that game hopefully black ops will be awesome, i know MW2 was bad asses so i can only imagine

huntin fool
11-10-2010, 09:34 PM
No doubt . . . . highly dissapointed in that game hopefully black ops will be awesome, i know MW2 was bad asses so i can only imagine

Playing Black ops for xbox right now, so far so good. NO more live for me, got to go renew it soon

Jedi Lure Tricks
11-10-2010, 10:26 PM
WOW!!! ***? Pro Gamer?

hahahahaa! i WISH they paid me to play these games! i'd b a freakin millionaire with all the time ive killed on this stuff. :rotfl:

just saw a funny new commercial for cod black ops... check it out:

YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops There's a Soldier in All of Us

SaltyShaw
11-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Playing Black ops for xbox right now, so far so good. NO more live for me, got to go renew it soon

Awesome im gonna have my ol lady pick it up for me before i get home, let me know when you renew your gamer tag.
My Tag is NR LotLizard

Asterisk-Rich
11-11-2010, 09:30 AM
hahahahaa! i WISH they paid me to play these games! i'd b a freakin millionaire with all the time ive killed on this stuff. :rotfl:

just saw a funny new commercial for cod black ops... check it out:

YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops There's a Soldier in All of Us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxpGU6l9U1Q)

i wonder how much they payed Kobe to do that commercial?

Jedi Lure Tricks
11-11-2010, 10:02 AM
i wonder how much they payed Kobe to do that commercial?

i was wondering that too... and i also saw jimmy kimmel shooting a gun with the words "proud noob" on the side.:*****:
lol he seems like the noob-toobin/campin type! being able to put your gamer tag and emblem on the side of your guns is pretty cool tho, a nice addition to the custimization feature..
i think the cook at the end of the vid is famous too but i dont know his name :confused:

SULPHITE
11-11-2010, 10:44 AM
i was wondering that too... and i also saw jimmy kimmel shooting a gun with the words "proud noob" on the side.:*****:
lol he seems like the noob-toobin/campin type! being able to put your gamer tag and emblem on the side of your guns is pretty cool tho, a nice addition to the custimization feature..
i think the cook at the end of the vid is famous too but i dont know his name :confused:

its a mario!!!

huntin fool
12-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Anyone still playing??
xbox360

Huntinfool86

LPfishnTIM
12-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Really considering re-newing my live, and going and buying this game..
it's dark by the time I get home from practice, so no fishing, no hunting..and I aint going to do that Homework :smokin: so why not. :rotfl:
I was thinking about buying a 360, a tv and getting on xbox live

SaltyShaw
12-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Anyone still playing??
xbox360

Huntinfool86

I have to go get a new xbox! Mine will not read the disc!! Shoot! I'll be on it this week SaltyShaw I'll hit you up huntinfool

Hopedale Hustler
12-26-2010, 10:09 PM
its amazing on 360...its no world at war but deff the best besided that one...

huntin fool
12-27-2010, 05:05 PM
its amazing on 360...its no world at war but deff the best besided that one...
You still CaJun Slick?

yak'em-n-stack'em
12-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Should have got a ps3

SaltyShaw
12-27-2010, 07:13 PM
I have a PS3 also lol just haven't bought the game for PS3 yet, guess I need to for now .......... Just won't be the same

huntin fool
12-27-2010, 08:17 PM
I have a PS3 also lol just haven't bought the game for PS3 yet, guess I need to for now .......... Just won't be the same

Saltyshaw I add ya