PDA

View Full Version : north louisiana

adamsfence
07-15-2009, 08:54 PM
any of you duck hunters ever been to felsenthal national wildlife refuge in ark.. I got on a deer lease up there that borders the reserve and man that reserve is nothing but flooded timber just wondering if any of yall had been there before

meaux fishing
07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
yeah i go to school at ulm and ive hunted there a few times....we did pretty good everytime....pm me if you ever need a duck hunting buddy

adamsfence
07-16-2009, 03:38 PM
will do man. this is our first year and could use all the help we can get.

I will have my camper up there, one weekend i will hit you up

north la. sportsman
07-16-2009, 09:08 PM
I have hunted up there alot in the past,it is a very large place,usually you can get away from everyone and have no problem's with limits.What club did you get in?

eman
07-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Never hunted it, But the refuge has some KICK AZZ bass fishing.

adamsfence
07-18-2009, 05:54 PM
i have hunted up there alot in the past,it is a very large place,usually you can get away from everyone and have no problem's with limits.what club did you get in?

hittig hunting club just got back a few minutes ago. Man that refuge looks awesome i'll get with you when we go for duck season to see if you are around

adamsfence
07-18-2009, 05:55 PM
never hunted it, but the refuge has some kick azz bass fishing.

they were lined up at the launch the last two days i seen a couple of boats that were killing the bream

north la. sportsman
07-18-2009, 06:20 PM
You wont be disappoined,the deer hunting is great,Im in arkla hunting club,bout 7 miles from there,out of state lics.are a little steep,but plenty of ducks,deer and fish.You also have upper oua****a reserve,just south of there also plenty of ducks.ark.starts holding water bout 4 weeks before season,in upper oua****a,depends on river stage?

adamsfence
07-18-2009, 09:18 PM
I seen upper oua****a sign on the way home i will have to check that out too thanks