PDA

View Full Version : Big Lake 7/19/009

MulletBreath
07-19-2009, 04:17 PM
My weekend at work comes to an end at 6pm, so i'll be headin out to the lake tomorrow morning. any reports for sunday? windy day along with the rain yesterday prolly jacked the water up some. just wantin to know who wasnt scared and found the fish today???:eek:

"W"
07-19-2009, 05:35 PM
My weekend at work comes to an end at 6pm, so i'll be headin out to the lake tomorrow morning. any reports for sunday? windy day along with the rain yesterday prolly jacked the water up some. just wantin to know who wasnt scared and found the fish today???:eek:

Talked to some guys that fished today....They said the lake got muddy over night and fishing was slow!!!! But you know that can change in hours!!!:confused:

Deadly D
07-19-2009, 08:15 PM
If you going to fish you better due it monday cause weather turning to crap.Oh thats right you coming in and the wind will be gale force:*****::*****: A buddy of mine and I fished today ended up with our limit but caught a ton of little fish

jsmoke222000
07-19-2009, 09:27 PM
I went today & only caught 2 specks @ the jetties. 1 on a live shrimp & 1 on a croaker. Where did you guys fish & what did u throw?

Salty
07-19-2009, 09:33 PM
If you going to fish you better due it monday cause weather turning to crap.Oh thats right you coming in and the wind will be gale force:*****::*****: A buddy of mine and I fished today ended up with our limit but caught a ton of little fish

You fished with W? :eek:

CatDaddy
07-19-2009, 09:47 PM
I went today also... Water wasnt muddy bad, but it was a little muddy.. But it also wasnt the greatest. Caught 2 really nice ones by some LSU reefs. Water was looking pretty good over by the steam engine and in the channel.

Ducktrickster
07-20-2009, 08:50 AM
I went today also... Water wasnt muddy bad, but it was a little muddy.. But it also wasnt the greatest. Caught 2 really nice ones by some LSU reefs. Water was looking pretty good over by the steam engine and in the channel.

You didn't catch any by the steam engine?

Deadly D
07-20-2009, 12:06 PM
You fished with W? :eek:
No Salty I didnt fish with W:*****::*****:

CatDaddy
07-20-2009, 12:48 PM
You didn't catch any by the steam engine?

I drifted one pass and picked up one nice one. I even tried 3 different colors under a cork. and then tried 3 more colors without the cork.