PDA

View Full Version : CenLa Fishing Reports?

redalertlures
02-01-2011, 12:17 AM
I was just wondering if anyone was interested in reading reports on lakes/rivers in central to north Louisiana?

meaux fishing
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
sure... I live in West Monroe right now and fish Caney sometimes when i can jump in with a friend. If you ever need a fishing partner when you come up this way let me know

redalertlures
02-01-2011, 12:29 AM
meaux, would love to , but sold my boat long time ago. I sponsored several guides and found I didnt need to own a boat cuz I always fished with them. llol
I fished D'Arbonne quite alot when I was a kid. I live 60 miles south of you and go to monroe/wmonroe alot --I am a nurse and work up there alot.
Still like to talk fishing anytime. Maybe we can get on the water this spring and have a little fun.

Dink
02-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Bob
He's a nurse and wants to"have fun" with you on the river......

You go boys!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

meaux fishing
02-01-2011, 12:35 AM
meaux, would love to , but sold my boat long time ago. I sponsored several guides and found I didnt need to own a boat cuz I always fished with them. llol
I fished D'Arbonne quite alot when I was a kid. I live 60 miles south of you and go to monroe/wmonroe alot --I am a nurse and work up there alot.
Still like to talk fishing anytime. Maybe we can get on the water this spring and have a little fun.
I pass through Georgetown all the time going down south to my parents house ( at 43mph just to be safe) so I know where you are at. I stop at the gas station on 165 all the time to get some chicken tenders on my way down too lol

redalertlures
02-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Hey Dink,

was a Navy Corpsman served with the 2nd Marine Division out of Cherry Point, NC and became a nurse while on active duty. Easy to stay in a field that pays well.

and meaux, stay below that 45, cuz Earl Self will give a ticket for anything over the posted limit and NOBODY can get it fixed and I am cousins with the Mayor!! lol

Dink
02-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Nothing like the NAVY to turn a man into a nurse.......

Go ARMY!!!!!!

I'm kidding of course bro.......but watch out for Bob!!!!!!

redalertlures
02-01-2011, 01:05 AM
LMAO!! Woulda been a Marine, but they were wussies!!! SEALS kick ***!!!

Dink
02-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Marines are just the NAVY'S *****es........

PaulMyers
02-01-2011, 06:38 AM
Did I hear somebody say samples? Where do I sign up?

Sent from my EVO

Purple Back
02-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Marines are just the NAVY'S *****es........

If I am not mistaken the Marine ID reads "Dept. of the Navy".

Go Army!!!

Don't ask don't tell.:spineyes:

Dink
02-01-2011, 03:11 PM
LMAO!!!!! My point exactly......