PDA

View Full Version : Bass Candy

joshdomingue
02-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Anybody use these baits ?? The guy who makes them is one of my uncles buddies ....

SaltyShaw
02-26-2011, 07:09 PM
OB (JediLure) knows a good bit about the Bass Kandi lures they seem pretty nice and the guy hand pours all these baits, I know when the pool opens up I'll be taking some with me

Jedi Lure Tricks
02-27-2011, 12:40 AM
yeah man, its some good stuff! .. we carry a full line of Bass Kandi at The Tackle Box. Mike has a great line up of baits and he hand-pours all his stuff. i have to say that i've seen alot of hand-poured plastic baits over the years and his are some of the best i have seen. the consistancy of his baits is impressive and his colors look just like what you would expect from a big manufacturer like zoom. He even poured some special colors just for us that are only available at the tackle box. Mike is a local guy and we really like selling and promoting locally produced baits like his... if you haven't tried some Bass Kandi.. treat yourself to some local flavor and you'll be glad you did! ;)

joshdomingue
02-27-2011, 09:47 AM
That's what I heard .... He said y'all had them at the tackle box .....but everyone says the baits are great !!!

RODBENDER
02-28-2011, 10:11 AM
I use them also. I really like the way he has used the different sizes. The 3.75 speed bug is a great size for the river fishing. He also makes a smaller fluke which is great for the river. He comes very close to the Yamamotto recipe in his baits without the cost. The prices are good also. The tackle box has the best prices I have found. LCT is always too much. I love the action and the baits last for more than one or two catches. I can't wait to throw that 5 inch speed bug or the 6.5 fluke in Lacassine. I caight a 5.5 lunker on the river Saturday using a 5 inch watermnelon magic speed bug.