PDA

View Full Version : Myers Landing??? Places to bass fish?

SaltERedneck
03-06-2011, 09:41 PM
ok soo my parents want me to bring my wife and son to Myers Landing... I have no idea where this is, I just know its outside of Hayes. the only place I even remotely know where to bass fish around there is Streeters... havent fished that place in 8 years and I was told it would be closed. Anyone know any places around there? Prolly gonna be my last time to fish there. Just dont wanna be bored all weekend. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

jldsc
03-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Streeters will open up on mar. 15, thats the best place close to meyers, but you can fish the river all around there and get on some fish

Gerald
03-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Streeters will open up on mar. 15, thats the best place close to meyers, but you can fish the river all around there and get on some fish

He is asking "where is Meyers landing"????

Directions???

Feesherman
03-07-2011, 07:02 AM
He is asking "where is Meyers landing"????

Directions???

And "places to bass fish?"

You can try the bell city drain ditch. A guy I work with catches bass and sac-a-lait in der.

goldenrod
03-07-2011, 09:27 AM
If you have fished streeters and launched out of gary's, the myers is about 1 mile north of gary's on the left... There used to be a sign

SaltERedneck
03-07-2011, 04:18 PM
I am actually launching outta Myers... my buddy is tellin me Lake misere should be ok... if I dont catch there I think I am gonna hit up Four Rivers or Bell City Drain ditch. shoot I dont know. I am jsut gonna wing it.

goldenrod
03-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Caught a few years ago in snake bayou

Marshrat
03-07-2011, 09:31 PM
When are you going to be at Myer's? We are going to be camping there this coming weekend and I am going to do some sac a lait fishing.

There are some canals off the Intracoastal canal to the east that should have some good water in them. Not usually many people fishing them.

Warren

Marshrat
03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Keep me out...........:smokin:

Warren

Marshrat
03-07-2011, 10:36 PM
I will try to make it that way. We will be there with my BIL and his family.

Warren

SaltERedneck
03-08-2011, 08:57 AM
If everything holds up the way its supposed to I will be out there this Fri, Sat, and Sunday.

Marshrat
03-08-2011, 04:32 PM
If everything holds up the way its supposed to I will be out there this Fri, Sat, and Sunday.

We will be there the same. Look me up if you need something. I will be camping in a 5th wheel Outback with a white 4 door Chevy.

Warren

SaltERedneck
03-11-2011, 02:56 PM
We will be there the same. Look me up if you need something. I will be camping in a 5th wheel Outback with a white 4 door Chevy.

Warren

everything held up soo we will be heading that way this afternoon... how long of a boat ride is misere? you know any spots near myers where the bass are productive? If you see a 16" G3 center console with a 90 Yamaha on the back its me. Drive a tan chevy avalanche.

Micah
03-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Good luck buddy!

Let me know how you do.

Sent from my mobile device

Marshrat
03-11-2011, 04:12 PM
everything held up soo we will be heading that way this afternoon... how long of a boat ride is misere? you know any spots near myers where the bass are productive? If you see a 16" G3 center console with a 90 Yamaha on the back its me. Drive a tan chevy avalanche.

I am only guessing but I think it would be about 25-30 minutes from Myers.

Warren