PDA

View Full Version : I think...I might...go crazy!

killa k
07-23-2009, 06:29 PM
If this freakin, start to rain when I go to hook up the boat doesn't quit I might become certifiable. The kids have been staying with some friends so its just me and the Mrs. at home for the last two days and between the honey-do's and the weather I may never get out on the water again. It's tauting me with beautiful weather while I'm working, then when work is through....BAM! The bottom drops out again.:pissed: I am on the lake in the morning come hell (from my wife) or high water!

huntin fool
07-23-2009, 06:36 PM
i'll be out there saturday..i hope.....

speckdaddy
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
If this freakin, start to rain when I go to hook up the boat doesn't quit I might become certifiable. The kids have been staying with some friends so its just me and the Mrs. at home for the last two days and between the honey-do's and the weather I may never get out on the water again. It's tauting me with beautiful weather while I'm working, then when work is through....BAM! The bottom drops out again.:pissed: I am on the lake in the morning come hell (from my wife) or high water!
easy killa, itll be ok. bein that its been soooo good when ya gone and sooo bad when ya here, when it will all come together for ya, it will be one fore the record books.keep me posted!! it will come together, dont ya just love fishin?????;)

"W"
07-23-2009, 07:41 PM
You know it!!

Ray
07-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Weather is supposed to be great Fri. and Sat.
It was great this morning too. But fish were not biting.

Jordan
07-24-2009, 09:11 AM
ray, its cause i wasnt in the boat with ya.... its on saturday !!!

jpeff31787
07-24-2009, 09:14 AM
get you some good rain gear! AND BAM GAME ON!! Got me a good set of goretex from bass pro last year and now you can't get me off the water unless its lightening and then I'm stubborn with that too lol

speckdaddy
07-24-2009, 09:40 AM
get you some good rain gear! AND BAM GAME ON!! Got me a good set of goretex from bass pro last year and now you can't get me off the water unless its lightening and then I'm stubborn with that too lol
amen, screw the weather , lets fish... ask w about the lightnin and the bad weather, we were runnin in from a storm with the lightnin trailin us, and we still stopped two or three times ta make casts and yes, still got wet, aint it cool?:spineyes: