PDA

View Full Version : Hydroslidin behind da Gator-tail

huntin fool
07-30-2009, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGpeJ1-bnE

any of yall ever done that?

Ray
07-30-2009, 08:50 PM
A guy I went to high school with died hydro sliding at Sam Houston Park a few years ago when he hit a tree on the edge of the bank. That looks fun, I probably would have done it when I was younger, but the older I get, the scarier things like that look.
I was a daredevil when younger, that is why I have a bad back and bad knees.

huntin fool
07-30-2009, 09:01 PM
i refuse to hydro-slide/tube/wakeboard up by the park, way to narrow...GW's say they encourage people not to recreational ski activities on the west fork (done it my whole life)

my dad had a friend get killed knee-boardin...it was late in the evening (dark) he hit a wharf post

Deadly D
07-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Fool you would have gotten a laugh today at Davids camp. This afternoon boat goes out into big lake tubing. They take off going into the wind and tube starts coming out the water 3 to 4 ft. After about 10 of these he does a 2 1/2 summersalt and falls and the tube went about 15 ft in tha air. When they turnaround and picked him up they come back in. Guess he didnt want no more of that.:spineyes::spineyes:

huntin fool
07-30-2009, 09:16 PM
Fool you would have gotten a laugh today at Davids camp. This afternoon boat goes out into big lake tubing. They take off going into the wind and tube starts coming out the water 3 to 4 ft. After about 10 of these he does a 2 1/2 summersalt and falls and the tube went about 15 ft in tha air. When they turnaround and picked him up they come back in. Guess he didnt want no more of that.:spineyes::spineyes:

the other day we went tubing (just me and a few friends) well, somehow the line slacked,the tube did a 180* rope was under the tube, we gunned it and the tube literally did a back flip,sending the 2 kids about 4 ft out da water summersalting....paybacks a.....:smokin:

Ray
07-30-2009, 09:18 PM
After Rita, there were way too many downed trees in the West Fork. I have ran our big boat up the West Fork and if we were going fast, we would have ran between the boat and the skier coming around the corner.
Beautiful area, crazy skiers.

"W"
07-30-2009, 09:18 PM
We would pull one behind the lawn mower in the yard..........Talk about skid marks.....Grass burn ...

huntin fool
07-30-2009, 09:22 PM
After Rita, there were way too many downed trees in the West Fork. I have ran our big boat up the West Fork and if we were going fast, we would have ran between the boat and the skier coming around the corner.
Beautiful area, crazy skiers.

still some down trees, up by the park (BAD) down by south perkins, its all good, im normally out skieing bout twice a week

yak'em-n-stack'em
07-30-2009, 09:29 PM
On the calcasieu by my house tere is a damn and a huge long sand bar. We used to kneeboard using a 4 wheeler on the bank and us in about 8 inches of water. Fun till you hit a shallow spot

huntin fool
07-30-2009, 09:33 PM
On the calcasieu by my house tere is a damn and a huge long sand bar. We used to kneeboard using a 4 wheeler on the bank and us in about 8 inches of water. Fun till you hit a shallow spot

grass feilds with knee-boards and fo-wheelas i heard is good...or even a sheet of tin works sometimes :shaking::shaking::shaking: