PDA

View Full Version : Kayak Wars

Raymond
05-15-2011, 07:46 PM
The pescador hit the beach not so early this morning. I can honestly say it lived up to all of the Internet hype. Tracking and speed was what spot on per reviews, scuppers were missing since it was the academy demo or the mayden voyage would have warranted a ten. I can recommend the pescador 12 to any and all who are looking for an entry level yak and don't want to break the bank.
Oh, beach sucked today.

longsidelandry
05-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Good to hear. Soon as I sell my boat I'll be getting one also.

Jedi Lure Tricks
05-15-2011, 09:36 PM
The pescador hit the beach not so early this morning. I can honestly say it lived up to all of the Internet hype. Tracking and speed was what spot on per reviews, scuppers were missing since it was the academy demo or the mayden voyage would have warranted a ten. I can recommend the pescador 12 to any and all who are looking for an entry level yak and don't want to break the bank.
Oh, beach sucked today.

glad you like your new yak and welcome to a fun addiction! did you find that you need some customizations? I added a few things like an anchor trolley, extra bungee catches, dry storage, to make fishing in the yak easier. next thing i gotta get is a cart. my yak is gettin heavy when it's fully rigged!