PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

deepsouthcharters
05-22-2011, 11:20 PM
We were back on the water Saturday for the first time since my wedding!
The Forecast was a bit bumpy for Saturday so the customers decided that we would go do a little bottom fishing!
We were able to find big bait at our 3rd stop! Fished here a while, couldnt get the amberjack going but did find 7 big, hungry mangrove snapper! Made a run over to another spot, first bait down didnt stand a chance! We were able to catch a limit of big amberjack (40-60 pounds) with no problem! Also found a few triggerfish, scamp and Almaco Jacks to add to the pile! Not a bad way to end a day!

Aaron and I will be back on the water Tuesday to start a 15 day stretch! The crew for Tuesday and Wednesday has found that they will be short one guy in their 4 man crew! If anyone would like to fish Tuesday or Wednesday or Both, please let me know! This trip will be with myself on the new Freeman 33, we will be fishing mainly for tuna and dolphin!
Also Capt Gray and I still have open dates! Contact us or check out the site for info!

Capt Josh Howard
225-572-7408
deepsouthcharters@cox.net
www.deepsouthcharters.com (http://www.deepsouthcharters.com)

Montauk17
05-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Sweet! Good luck on your upcoming trips! I can't wait to get out there again once I get my ducks in a row. If anyone is thinking about making a offshore trip, Josh will bust his tail to put you on fish! His boat is bad azz too!

meaux fishing
05-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Cant wait to do it again either....Do you store your boat over there off hwy 90 was it in the shop for a service? saw it sitting on the side of the road the other day...

PaulMyers
05-23-2011, 04:09 AM
When yall want to go again guys, I'm game for another trip.

Great job Capt Josh! As always, working hard for them fishes.

Sent from my EVO

booyagasha
05-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Cant wait to do it again either....Do you store your boat over there off hwy 90 was it in the shop for a service? saw it sitting on the side of the road the other day...

Was this the Looney Tuna?

deepsouthcharters
05-23-2011, 10:50 AM

yeah, its at Outcast for service! Will is a good friend of mine and a damn good mechanic! If you ever need something done, he is the man to bring it to!