PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop

FF_T_Warren
06-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Ok I know a bunch of you guys are gooru's at photoshop. well I for one am not. I am trying to cut a friend of mine out of a photo and put it on another for laughs. but I cannot figure out how to make it work. I have a mac and have watched some tutorials on youtube but its still not working. I get to the point were I drop her into the other photo but it makes her picture huge and the one Im trying to put her into is a smaller photo. idk what to do. someone wanna help me out or even just do it and email it back to me? Thanks in advance for any help

Salty
06-20-2011, 09:30 AM
Ok I know a bunch of you guys are gooru's at photoshop. well I for one am not. I am trying to cut a friend of mine out of a photo and put it on another for laughs. but I cannot figure out how to make it work. I have a mac and have watched some tutorials on youtube but its still not working. I get to the point were I drop her into the other photo but it makes her picture huge and the one Im trying to put her into is a smaller photo. idk what to do. someone wanna help me out or even just do it and email it back to me? Thanks in advance for any help

www.longsidelandry.com (http://www.longsidelandry.com)

;)