PDA

View Full Version : Just had the best fishing trip of my life.

FF_T_Warren
06-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Just had the best fishing trip of my life. I only caught one fish(13" Bass), but that had nothing to do with it. There I was back in the swamp all alone in my kayak, listening to sermons on my iPod and just worshipping the Lord. It was hands down the best fishing trip I've ever had. Thank you Lord for all you have provided me and continuing to reveal yourself to me.

Micah
06-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Just had the best fishing trip of my life. I only caught one fish(13" Bass), but that had nothing to do with it. There I was back in the swamp all alone in my kayak, listening to sermons on my iPod and just worshipping the Lord. It was hands down the best fishing trip I've ever had. Thank you Lord for all you have provided me and continuing to reveal yourself to me.

That's pretty cool man!!!

DUCKGOGETTER
06-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Man that's an awesome story. I told my son one time we went dove hunting and didn't fire a shot. Even though we didn't kill anything it's not about that it's getting out in the good lords country and spending time with each other. Thanks, for sharing

simplepeddler
06-21-2011, 01:09 PM

Good stuff brother!

wtretrievers
06-21-2011, 03:12 PM
That's great! I like fishing by myself WAY out away from everyone. Get a lot of thinking done that way.

2ndamendment
06-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Unbelievable the creations the Lord has given man kind.

meathauler
06-21-2011, 08:45 PM
same thing in a tree stand when daylight breaks.

LPfishnTIM
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I do the same thing. Sometimes we got to go out into the wilderness and get away from the rest of the world to hear God's voice. where did you fish?

weedeater
06-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Nothing like takein a step back and gettin some alone time on the water or in the woods to reflect on Gods creations. My wife still does not understand how I can sit on a tree stand or on the water all day but cant sit in the house 15min.

FF_T_Warren
06-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I do the same thing. Sometimes we got to go out into the wilderness and get away from the rest of the world to hear God's voice. where did you fish?

bayou barbary