PDA

View Full Version : 11 yr old on facebook

CajunSaint
06-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Guys I don't want to bash a site but I have stopped all activity on social networking sites @ my office blocked
Found out today my 11 yr old created an account with my wifes email address, and said he was 10yrs older than he is.
Now he can only go to sites I approve of...
It's a free download and works great!!!
http://www1.k9webprotection.com/getk9/download-software
Stops all bad places a yungun can get in to.
Just FYI

"W"
06-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Guys I don't want to bash a site but I have stopped all activity on social networking sites @ my office blocked
Found out today my 11 yr old created an account with my wifes email address, and said he was 10yrs older than he is.
Now he can only go to sites I approve of...
It's a free download and works great!!!
http://www1.k9webprotection.com/getk9/download-software
Stops all bad places a yungun can get in to.
Just FYI

All the offshore places had blocked them also...but I have heard that BP and Exxon were threaded with a lawsuite if they keep them blocked. Due to communication with family.

Our company still has it blocked but with the world today its hard to stop all ways of the internet

CajunSaint
06-27-2011, 07:58 PM
All the offshore places had blocked them also...but I have heard that BP and Exxon were threaded with a lawsuite if they keep them blocked. Due to communication with family.

Our company still has it blocked but with the world today its hard to stop all ways of the internet

What's wrong with email???

"W"
06-27-2011, 08:08 PM
What's wrong with email???

What I was thinking.........Good ol USA today

CajunSaint
06-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Well no one at my office or home will ever touch those sites again!!!
( predators are every where)

iron man
06-27-2011, 09:49 PM
I deleted my account 3 days ago, its amazing how much more time I have to work on the Corvette.

huntin fool
06-27-2011, 10:53 PM
I use my facebook due to the fact of Business, and keeping intouch with people that I don't see on a regular basis.

I know wether or not to add a dude who has no mutual friends and looks like a creeper.

If it wasn't for Facebook and Saltycajun I wouldn't have any connections in the tournament fishing world in all honesty.

Raymond
06-28-2011, 11:24 AM
I use my facebook due to the fact of Business, and keeping intouch with people that I don't see on a regular basis.

I know wether or not to add a dude who has no mutual friends and looks like a creeper.

If it wasn't for Facebook and Saltycajun I wouldn't have any FRIENDS in all honesty.:*****:

huntin fool
06-28-2011, 11:32 AM
:*****:

Not cool Raymond...my names not W

iron man
06-28-2011, 11:45 AM

:eek::rotfl::rotfl:

Raymond
06-28-2011, 11:46 AM

Keep ur panties on Brayden, just a little bored and it was there for the picking.:D

evidrine
06-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I think these sites are all ok as long as you know the people you keep in contact with. Theres no reason a person should have 500 contacts! Do you really need that many, or is it a status thing? As far as kids go, I dont think a kid under a certain age should have an account on one of these sites anyway. Dont think they should have a lot of computer time either. Get them outside and let them play like they should be doing. Just my $0.02.

wtretrievers
06-28-2011, 11:54 AM
Just for the record.....I thought it was funny Raymond :)
Fool, isn't it time for you to take a knap? Haha!
The good ol days

huntin fool
06-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Keep ur panties on Brayden, just a little bored and it was there for the picking.:D

Im not going to lie I thought it was funny. I just had to say it :rotfl:

Jeff, I wish.. Got a tournament I got to leave for in a few hours

Raymond
06-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Im not going to lie I thought it was funny. I just had to say it :rotfl:

Jeff, I wish.. Got a tournament I got to leave for in a few hours

Make sure you take your "Flintstones and get your pouch juice" :*****:

huntin fool
06-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Make sure you take your "Flintstones and get your pouch juice" :*****:

:*****::*****:

Hey I love me some Flintstone gummies :*****:

The laughing face gets bleeped out guys..

jchief
06-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Well, good luck on the tourney "*****"

Montauk17
06-28-2011, 02:49 PM
:*****::*****:

Hey I love me some Flintstone gummies :*****:

The laughing face gets bleeped out guys..

Cause you can't say L M "F" A O anymore

SULPHITE
06-28-2011, 02:55 PM
its part of the code that puts the laughing/slapping smilie for the vbulletin system. It is also blocked to encourage not spelling it out.