PDA

View Full Version : Belle river

LPfishnTIM
07-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I fished belle river today, first time in 3 years, caught about 30+ bass, I could feel a few goggle-eye attacking my bass candy, but none of them could get there mouth around the hook! it was a nice day to fish, a little rainy but at least it wasn't 90 degrees outside! Lost 1 good fish at the boat, all fish were released and I had fun. I tried out my new curado 50e, fished all day with it, great reel for pitching plastics all day. I'll be buying another one soon!

fishinpox
07-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Sounds like a good trip!

jlsch1
07-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Sounds like a great trip.
Love the Curado 50e.
I ended up changing my bearings which cost $16.95 for HP bearings on this reel and I can toss those little bettle spins a long way.
when I get into areas like that I use either little H&H microspins or bettle spins.
I caught large bass one cast and a bream that the hook alot bigger than it was on the next cast.

LPfishnTIM
07-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Sounds like a great trip.
Love the Curado 50e.
I ended up changing my bearings which cost $16.95 for HP bearings on this reel and I can toss those little bettle spins a long way.
when I get into areas like that I use either little H&H microspins or bettle spins.
I caught large bass one cast and a bream that the hook alot bigger than it was on the next cast.
when I first started fishing all I threw was h&h beetle spins on the tickfaw river. caught bream and sacalait.

gonzalesdave
07-17-2011, 09:00 PM
I love lake verret. Did you fish in the lake?

LPfishnTIM
07-17-2011, 10:33 PM
I love lake verret. Did you fish in the lake?
no stayed in the river, went down past diorons canal.