PDA

View Full Version : Is it camping season yet?

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Alright people, I'm ready to do some camping...Let's get this hot mess weather out of here and bring on the cold stuff...Who's with me?!?!?!:D

speckdaddy
08-11-2009, 05:38 PM
oh hell yeah, let the cold stuff blow!!! its too hot. when its cold ya can put on more clothes. when its hot, you can only get butt naked then what???

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 05:45 PM
oh hell yeah, let the cold stuff blow!!! its too hot. when its cold ya can put on more clothes. when its hot, you can only get butt naked then what???

EXACTLY!!! :*****:

Deadly D
08-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Alright people, I'm ready to do some camping...Let's get this hot mess weather out of here and bring on the cold stuff...Who's with me?!?!?!:D
you can come get in my camper right now it is 65 degrees on big lake

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 06:03 PM
you can come get in my camper right now it is 65 degrees on big lake

ain't cold enough...we sleep in that every night at my house...I want to see my breath...break out the long johns, campfire and crown...that cold...:grinpimp:

Big Flounder
08-11-2009, 06:04 PM
ain't cold enough...we sleep in that every night at my house...I want to see my breath...break out the long johns, campfire and crown...that cold...:grinpimp:
Campfire and Crown can fix anything

eman
08-11-2009, 06:06 PM
BLB i agree,
If anyone comes across a deal on a pop up w/ hard top and AC . Let me know . I'm looking for something i can tow w/ my tacoma v6.

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 06:08 PM
BLB i agree,
If anyone comes across a deal on a pop up w/ hard top and AC . Let me know . I'm looking for something i can tow w/ my tacoma v6.

Keep an eye out on Ebay...that's where we got ours...ain't nothin' fancy, but sleeps good and keeps the bugs out...:D I'll keep my eyes out for any in our neck of the woods...

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Campfire and Crown can fix anything

:amen:

LittleRob
08-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Campfires have solved a many problems, politics, religion, and have kids have learned alot of life lessons while sitting out with the men. My Grandpaw would let me "hang out" with the men but I was sworn to never repeat what was said around the camp fire, and I learned alot by listening to the old timers

huntin fool
08-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Campfires have solved a many problems, politics, religion, and have kids have learned alot of life lessons while sitting out with the men. My Grandpaw would let me "hang out" with the men but I was sworn to never repeat what was said around the camp fire, and I learned alot by listening to the old timers

what happens at camp/camp fires, stayes at camp

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 06:23 PM

absolutely...I still love listening to stories told around the campfire...or just stories in general when friends are hanging out and having a good time together...more kids need to be brought up that way...:)

Zachary Boy
08-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Yep, the first rule of camping with the 'grown-ups', " What you see at the camp, what you do at the camp, what you hear at the camp STAYS AT THE CAMP.....

Big Lake Blondie
08-11-2009, 06:27 PM
and another great thing about the cold weather and camping is the food...Just tastes better when you are camping...:D

Big Flounder
08-11-2009, 06:30 PM
You also meet alot of great people camping. Nothing better then getting together with alot of friends and cooking and just down right having a good time. I love the outdoors!!!

adamsfence
08-11-2009, 07:35 PM
I camp every weekend now just no campfire but plenty of crown and i get over not having a fire lol........ I'm ready for some cooler weather though. so i can sling some lead and steel at something..

Finfeatherfur
08-12-2009, 09:18 AM

Oh, hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!

Will be moving mine to the deer lease next week!

speckdaddy
08-12-2009, 05:43 PM
and another great thing about the cold weather and camping is the food...Just tastes better when you are camping...:D
yep especially with a good beer or crown n coke buzz:)

Trent Buxton
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Had a many a good time around a campfire or in a tent next to one. I know a few ole gals that might have had as much fun as I did at the time...at least it seemed they did while we were there lol. Nothing like temps in the 30's and 40's light frost and a fire in the woods...makes some dang good "duck and goose" weather while in a fart sack.

speckdaddy
08-12-2009, 05:54 PM
absolutely...I still love listening to stories told around the campfire...or just stories in general when friends are hanging out and having a good time together...more kids need to be brought up that way...:)
amen, i betcha raisin ya kids right;)

Big Lake Blondie
08-12-2009, 09:00 PM
amen, i betcha raisin ya kids right;)

When I have them, that's how they will be raised...Just get to subject the nieces and nephews to it for now...:D

Big Lake Blondie
08-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Bow season starts Sept. 19th for our area...Ready to get out there and have some fun!:D:D:D