PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Floridians killing and partying???

booyagasha
07-19-2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/teen_accused_of_killing_parent.html
‪Police: Fla. Teen Killed Parents, Then Had Party‬‏ - YouTube

booyagasha
07-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Tyler Hadley told his best friend he took three ecstasy tablets before he murdered his parents
Claimed he was possessed by the devil
Said he would commit suicide if he was caught
Cited rap music and financial problems as motive
Was having fun and acting like nothing happened at party.

-----------------------------------------------------

The 17-year-old boy who 'brutally and mercilessly' killed his parents before having a house party while their bodies were still inside a bedroom confessed to his best friend, told him he was possessed by the devil and had taken three ecstasy tablets before the murders.

Tyler Hadley, of Port St Lucie, Florida, also allegedly told Michael Mandell that he did it because of a combination of rap music, constant fights with his parents and the fact they had financial problems.

He appeared in court today on two first-degree murder charges and was denied bail for beating his school teacher mother Mary-Jo and father Blake to death with a hammer, which was found lying between their bodies.
There have been no suggestions as to what his motive may have been for the brutal murders until now.

Speaking to Treasure Coast Newspapers, Michael, who lives only a few doors away from the Hadleys and said he has known the 17-year-old his whole life, recounts the moment Hadley confessed to the crimes.

He said: 'He asked me to stay there until after everyone left to see them and I didn't want to. I went in there and checked for myself.

'I opened the door. I saw bloody sheets piled everywhere. I saw broken pictures with blood on them and I looked down and I saw his dad's leg there.'

Michael said that Hadley also told him that the 'devil had possessed him' and said if he was caught he would commit suicide.He also said he believed drugs was the motive.
'I feel like this kid that I've known all my life, I don't know him. His family was my family,' Michael said. 'They were very good people. I really don't see any motive besides drugs.
'He took three ecstasy pills before he did this. He said he couldn't do it sober.

'After he told me, I didn't believe him because he's been my best friend forever. I would never suspect anything like this.
'I was looking around, he told me if I look enough I could see signs. I looked on the floor and could see signs of blood.'
Authorities believe Hadley killed his parents with a 22-inch framing hammer before using books, files and towels to cover their bodies after he sent out the Facebook invitation to the party earlier that day.
Micahel said that he was 'having a fun time at the party and acting as if everything was normal'.
He even took a photo with his best friend, saying he thought it would be the last time they would see each other.

The police came to the Hadley home at 4.20am on Sunday morning after they received a tip off.
Michael said it was not him who called police as he was 'too shocked' and 'just felt sick'.
Morgan Noel, Michael's girlfriend, said: 'I remember him making a weird statement like a couple months ago, that the devil has possessed him, and he was going crazy.'
Hadley will not face the death penalty due to the fact he is a minor despite the fact he has been tried on two counts of first-degree murder as an adult.
He is likely to serve a maximum sentence of life in prison if found guilty.
Chief Assistant State Attorney Tom Bakkedahl said: 'It’s simply off the table, it’s not a viable option.
'Despite the fact that the case may otherwise in all respects warrant the death penalty, we are prohibited from seeking it as a result of Hadley being approximately six months short of his 18th birthday.'
Hadley was wearing a sleeveless black jail uniform as he appeared via video conference from the St Lucie County Jail in front of a judge at the courthouse.
He spoke only three times during the hearing - once when he was asked to confirm his name, then to answer whether or not he had an attorney and when asked if he had any questions when told he was denied bail.

Medical examiners are continuing to carry out tests on the bodies throughout today and tomorrow.
State attorney Bakkedahl said the injuries suffered by the two victims, suggest the killings were premeditated or committed during an angry rage.
He said: 'In my personal opinion, any time you have a murder, you have some degree or rage, so that is really meaningless to me, but it’s certainly significant. I mean it’s just incredible, the injuries.'

Medical examiners are continuing to carry out tests on the bodies throughout today and tomorrow.
State attorney Bakkedahl said the injuries suffered by the two victims, suggest the killings were premeditated or committed during an angry rage.
He said: 'In my personal opinion, any time you have a murder, you have some degree or rage, so that is really meaningless to me, but it’s certainly significant. I mean it’s just incredible, the injuries.'

The party went on from around 9pm to 3am and the police arrived after an anonymous tip off around 4.20am.
Hadley had been 'nervous and panicky,' they said and there were beer cans strewn all over the garden.
He initially told police his parents were out of town.
Police then found the bodies of Mr and Mrs Hadley in the master bedroom where the door had been locked.
Mrs Hadley, 47, is believed to have been killed first and then Mr Hadley, 54, afterwards.
They were not, authorities believe, killed in the bedroom where their bodies were found.
While is not clear what the motive for the alleged killing was, a resident told WSVN News he had heard Hadley's parents had refused to let the teen have a party.
Similarly one of the teens attending the party said to WOKV that the 17-year-old killed his parents because they 'wouldn't let him throw a party.'
The teen had dropped out of his high school and the family was being sued for $15,000 after Hadley hit and injured a child while driving a car registered to his father in June 2010, according to court documents.
Hadley has been arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

I've known Mary-Jo since she was in high school in Fort Lauderdale,' family friend Charlene Moses told WPTV.
'They are a nice family. The kids are always nice.' Tyler reportedly has an older brother who recently moved out the house.
Blake Hadley was an employee of Florida Power & Light Co. and wife Mary Jo worked for 24 years as an elementary school teacher with the St. Lucie County School District.

longcast
07-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Damn.

booyagasha
07-20-2011, 05:41 PM
i think the person that gave him the drugs should be found and convicted also. dudes a minor, so yup thats definitely a charge even without the murders. It was probably his first time doing drugs and he take's 3 to the head to boot?

wouldnt you think a urinalysis be appropriate?

i think there's ALOT more to this story then he's telling everybody...

they also say he's not going to get the death penalty due to his age.
---he also stated that if he gets caught, he's committing suicide.

must be something in the water!!!tsk tsk

bjhooper82
07-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Sick little bastard. I hope he spends the rest of his life in a 8x8 cement room with no windows or bed.

booyagasha
07-20-2011, 08:38 PM
Sick little bastard. I hope he spends the rest of his life in a 8x8 cement room with no windows or bed.

and a guy name big black

Keywest18
07-22-2011, 09:52 AM
i say wait 6 months have the trial on his 18th b-day, sentence him as an adult and give him the good ol' DP :work: