PDA

View Full Version : If you smoke ciggarettes GET IN HERE!

SaltyShaw
08-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Well i just wanted to share a little discovery that is getting me on track to quitting. I was skeptical at first about these electronic cigs but all i can say is THEY WORK!!
I had someone show me this e-cig called BluCigs I was hesitant but said screw it ill give it a try what can it hurt and they have a 30 Day Money Back Garauntee if you feel its not for you. So I got this little starter kit and havent looked back and here i am now on week 3 smoke free with no desire what so ever to smoke an actual ciggarette, you get the nicotine you crave and the feel of a real cig with a much better taste! I put it to the test also i got plastered drunk quite a few times and never even thought about grabbing a smoke just pulled out my little e-cig and puffed away, and the hangovers arent near as bad lol.
Here is some info on them hope it may help some of yall like it is helping me!
P.S. Vanilla is the best flavor!! Then Classic Tobacco, Cherry.
Menthol is alright.
Java taste like an arsehole stay aways from it!
blucigs.com

Starter Kit =
Black

http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/product_starterkit_black_4.jpg
or White
http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/product_starterkit_white_6.jpg

Kit Includes

1 pack to hold 5 cartridges and charges your batteries on the go
2 electronic cigarette batteries
1 wall charger and 1 USB charger
5-pack of flavor cartridges in the flavor and strength of your choice
30 day money-back guarantee and one year warranty
1 cartridge = 1 pack of Cigarettes
Nicotine amounts by strength in cartridges:Full Flavored: 16mg Light: 12mg Ultra Light: 8mg Non-nicotine: 0mg

http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/340x210/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flavors_cherry_1.jpg
http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/340x210/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/img-vivid-vanilla_340x210.jpg
http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/340x210/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flavors_classic_1.jpg
http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/340x210/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flavors_java_1.jpg
http://static.blucigs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/340x210/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flavors_menthol_1.jpg

fishinpox
08-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Is it still nicotine?? How do u get off them things then?

Micah
08-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Congrats Kade!!!!! If you can pass the "drunk test" then you are officially done with them!!!! I been dip free for about 3 months so I know your excitement.

booyagasha
08-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Is it still nicotine?? How do u get off them things then?

they offer hi/med/low/and no nic cartridges...i have the blu also, havent gotten on em hardcore yet, still in denial i guess...definitely helped me cut back tho, i 've had mines for about 3 weeks and only bought about a carton, still better than a pack a day....

i find the longer you go on these e cigs, and you happen to smoke a real cig, definitely tastes like ****..

SaltyShaw
08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
I was just determined as soon as i got it to give it a chance first 2 days were rough but after pushing myself it was nothing. I love it actually the vanilla is like smoking candy lol

mcjaredsandwich
08-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Congrats Kade!!!!! If you can pass the "drunk test" then you are officially done with them!!!! I been dip free for about 3 months so I know your excitement.

13 weeks myself sunday dip free. I feel ya pain!

booyagasha
08-05-2011, 08:45 PM
my biggest thing is after about 3-4 days, i wanna get that full throat pull of smoke, and have to buy a whole pack to just smoke one, and the rest is history..lol..still its helping me ween off of it before i go cold turkey for good. Not to mention its still cheaper in the long run than smoking the real deal.

SaltyShaw
08-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Werd buy 4 packs of cartridges for 40 bucks and its equal to 20 packs of cigs which is damn near 100 bones!

booyagasha
08-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Werd buy 4 packs of cartridges for 40 bucks and its equal to 20 packs of cigs which is damn near 100 bones!

they say these new cartomizers(cartridges and atomizers together)can't be refilled..bs....if you take a paper clip and pop the top off(the end that you pull from) you can buy the liquid, and refill yourself. I've been saving my empty ones, 1 liquid vial is like 10 bucks and suppose to last at least a month if you smoke like a train, not only that, i hear it gives you a much fuller pull of smoke.

look it up on youtube, much cheaper alternative once you get done with your original carts

CajunSaint
08-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Just bought the 21st century anyone try these??
Seemed ok but they are expensive when you flick em out the window...

fishmaster911
08-05-2011, 09:15 PM
No matter what u use to help out quiting a habit u must have the determination to want to stop that habit !

SaltyShaw
08-05-2011, 09:26 PM
No matter what u use to help out quiting a habit u must have the determination to want to stop that habit !

Very True!!

SaltyShaw
08-05-2011, 09:27 PM
they say these new cartomizers(cartridges and atomizers together)can't be refilled..bs....if you take a paper clip and pop the top off(the end that you pull from) you can buy the liquid, and refill yourself. I've been saving my empty ones, 1 liquid vial is like 10 bucks and suppose to last at least a month if you smoke like a train, not only that, i hear it gives you a much fuller pull of smoke.

look it up on youtube, much cheaper alternative once you get done with your original carts

Im definately looking into this!!

jldsc
08-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Kade. what type of regular smokes were you smoking before, lights? ultralights? mediums? just to know about the strength to order..Id like to give this a try!

SaltyShaw
08-05-2011, 10:43 PM
I smoked lights and the light cartridges are good

jldsc
08-05-2011, 10:48 PM
thanks might have to give this a try

BIRD DOG
08-07-2011, 02:11 AM
I can honestly say I WANT to quit but I only make it past breakfast before I want to kill somebody.I plan on giving it everything I can to give them up before Sept. So how do you get off these E cigs?wont you get addicted to those too?

SaltyShaw
08-07-2011, 04:59 AM
I can honestly say I WANT to quit but I only make it past breakfast before I want to kill somebody.I plan on giving it everything I can to give them up before Sept. So how do you get off these E cigs?wont you get addicted to those too?

Different nicotine levels you just slowly ween your self off of them working your way down to smoking no nicotine cartridges then hang it all up for good........hopefully

booyagasha
08-07-2011, 08:55 AM
charging up my batteries and once i finish these last 10 or so marlboro lights, back on the blu....may need to try the vanilla, kinda got bored with the classic tobacco. any other suggestions?

btw , since i went back to smoking reg . cigs, man that loogy is back also. yall know what i m talkin about, that phelgm, that mucus that every smoker gets in the morning or after every smoke....definitely do not miss this at all

SaltyShaw
08-07-2011, 09:48 AM
I dont caugh that nasty mess no more, Yeh the Vanilla is AWESOME, Cherry is pretty good when i order i usually get 4 vanilla packs, 1 Classic, and 1 Cherry that way i have a variety of tastey smoke lol

Country Boy
08-07-2011, 10:21 AM
congrats to you SS, i also quit dipping and it has been 3 long weeks ,just gotta stay strong bro.

booyagasha
08-07-2011, 06:16 PM
well im back on the blu's, im on the medium classic , and finished a pack of hi classic first. i have about 3 more carts of med and 2 boxes of lights. i think i should be able to quit just off that. but it got me thinking, .....it's just water vapor and nicotine right?

SaltyShaw
08-07-2011, 08:07 PM
yeh if you gonna smoke all your doing it for is the nicotine why not be healthy about it lol and it tastes awesome and you dont smell like a butt

jaclyn.renea
08-07-2011, 11:51 PM
I know quite a few people that swear by them and say it reallys help to quit. Just haven't boarded that train quite yet.

jdm4x43732
08-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Hadn't smoked since Wed, 24th. Came offshore Thursday without any cigarettes. About to go nuts but if I can get through the week and not buy a pack when I hit the beach I might be able to do it this time. Quit for 4 yrs before and picked it back up like I never stopped. Fawk this sucks.... May pick up some elect cigs though. Might be my ace in the hole to quit.

saute86
08-29-2011, 10:27 PM

Hey try awsomevapor.com they sell bottles of liquid and its refillable e-cigs.

inchspinner
09-13-2011, 11:30 PM
BLUs are the lick bought every damn flava they had the tobacc., and vanilla are awsome...havent totally quit the REALS but have cut way back...you have to get used to the weight, and feel of it and take about as many puffs as a REAL one does for me about 10-12...then put it up, and the next time you feel the urge or the next time that you would pick up the REAL one hit the BLU 10-12 times and its the same reaction your looking for...Its all when you would light the REAL one up and where....etc....

mcjaredsandwich
09-14-2011, 12:02 AM
BLUs are the lick bought every damn flava they had the tobacc., and vanilla are awsome...havent totally quit the REALS but have cut way back...you have to get used to the weight, and feel of it and take about as many puffs as a REAL one does for me about 10-12...then put it up, and the next time you feel the urge or the next time that you would pick up the REAL one hit the BLU 10-12 times and its the same reaction your looking for...Its all when you would light the REAL one up and where....etc....
Mine should be in friday. Looking forward to smoking healthy

sears
09-14-2011, 12:26 AM
I tried blucigs, didn't work for me so I got the eGo dual coil 510 fatty from madvapes.com and its a much better satisfaction. It's cheaper and u can add your own juice

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

booyagasha
09-14-2011, 06:20 AM
I tried blucigs, didn't work for me so I got the eGo dual coil 510 fatty from madvapes.com and its a much better satisfaction. It's cheaper and u can add your own juice

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

what's the price on those things...u can add your own juice with bluCIGS too. just pop the top off the cartomizer(part where you inhale from with a paper clip) only thing i don't like about the blucigs is that they don't give a full hit, but i heard once u refill with your own juice, it gives a much fuller hit.

mcjaredsandwich
09-14-2011, 07:26 AM
what's the price on those things...u can add your own juice with bluCIGS too. just pop the top off the cartomizer(part where you inhale from with a paper clip) only thing i don't like about the blucigs is that they don't give a full hit, but i heard once u refill with your own juice, it gives a much fuller hit.

Where can you get this magical juice

Proud Dad
09-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Just Curious to Know, What do these things Cost?

SaltyShaw
09-14-2011, 08:09 AM
70 bones

Proud Dad
09-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Not Bad Being that Great Results!! Thanks

Montauk17
09-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Or quit for good and be done with it. :D

specktator
09-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I am thinking about giving em a try. I quit cold turkey for about a month a few months ago but hunting/fishing and my buddies smoking, I started right back up. Not smoking as many but I still need to quit.

Montauk17
09-14-2011, 10:11 AM
I am thinking about giving em a try. I quit cold turkey for about a month a few months ago but hunting/fishing and my buddies smoking, I started right back up. Not smoking as many but I still need to quit.

Exact same thing happen to me,quit for a month then picked up back up again. I finally made it past the 2 month mark and it was smooth sailing after that. Going on 6 months without a cig. Awesome waking up without coughing and spitting up loogies. The money I saved is nice too...

specktator
09-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Exact same thing happen to me,quit for a month then picked up back up again. I finally made it past the 2 month mark and it was smooth sailing after that. Going on 6 months without a cig. Awesome waking up without coughing and spitting up loogies. The money I saved is nice too...

That's what I am tired of.

brian22
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
THREAD FROM THE DEAD! I can't recommend e-cigs enough after a guy at work turned me on to them. I prefer the Joye Ego-C; it breaks down into more pieces for cleaning, or you can just toss the old atomizers - they're about $5 apiece and last you about a week or 2 before needing cleaning or tossing.

No more loogies, coughing, I can smell, it's exactly as when I was a nonsmoker, as there's no lung damage... one thing to understand is this is vapor, not smoke. However, it DOES give you that tickle in your throat from a cig, but now it tastes better. Flavors range from tobacco to menthol, and every dessert and fruit flavor you can think of.

If you're a Pack a day smoker like i was, it will take less than 1 month to break even, then you're ahead by a lot after that. $70-80 for a kit with 2 nice cigarettes, 5 atomizers, 2 cones, 5 tanks, 2 batteries, and a charger, then $20-30 on your first juice order. That will keep you going for about a month or two. Pack a day X 30 = $150. Well worth it and I wouldn't be able to quit without them.

As for the people asking, 'how do you quit the ecigs"? I don't plan to! It's not hurting me and it's satisfying, so why quit? My research shows that nicotine itself is no more harmful than caffeine - in fact, some studies show it slows the onset of Alzeimer's. Happy vaping everyone.

Oh, and if you want more info you could ever need on e cigarettes, google "e cig forum". If you guys think the blu's are good, try some of the American juices on an Ego-C! There's also a whole world of mods - higher voltages, lower resistances, etc to find the sweet spot that works for you.

Bryan42
03-26-2013, 11:52 AM
January 3rd I quit. A couple of days later I bought this type of electroninc cigarette. Smoked it for approximatley 5 weeks and don't even smoke them anymore. Works great. Recommend to anyone wanting to quit.

Tightline11
03-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I have been smoke free for the last 10 years and it was not easy. The first year is the hardest. I quite cold turkey and it only took my youngest son sitting with me outside because I didn't smoke in the house to say " I don't like you to smoke because I can't hang around you because the smell makes me cough" I stopped that second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Apple dominating the WORLD

youmyboyblue
03-28-2013, 10:32 PM
My dad lives on oxygen and is on a lung transplant list bc of smoking. Put the damn things down!!!!

marshrunner757
03-28-2013, 11:01 PM
congrats to you SS, i also quit dipping and it has been 3 long weeks ,just gotta stay strong bro.

I've really been thinking about quitting dip. How has it been and what have you done???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

mikedatiger
03-28-2013, 11:11 PM
My dad lives on oxygen and is on a lung transplant list bc of smoking. Put the damn things down!!!!

Same situation here. My dad had his first heart attack at 40, with cigarettes playing a major role. After I saw what he went through I wanted no part of cigarettes and never touched em. He kept smoking for a while and now lives on oxygen almost 24-7.

If the electronic cigarettes help to stop, go for it.

david79thomas
03-28-2013, 11:24 PM
My grandparents smoked for 60 years until my grandfather developed emphysema. They both just quit cold turkey and never picked up another one. Even after his death, my grandmother never smoked again.
I've smoked for probably 15 years and quit for probably a year. I still have the urge and chew lots of sugar free gum. The hardest is drinking with a bunch of smokers!!! I still haven't mastered that. I cracked today and had one. I hated it! I regret it, feel guilty, ashamed and feel stronger will power from it.
How my grandparents had that kind of power baffles me. It was part of their whole lives basically. When sickness comes around, I guess there's no other choice is there?

david79thomas
03-28-2013, 11:26 PM
I find electronic cigarettes and lozenges like Commits just take you into another addiction that may be even harder to quit because of the increased oral fixation.