PDA

View Full Version : 9-12 Adams trophy charters

Jadams
09-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Quick trip today

Jadams
09-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Any guide can do it w 2 hands good guides only need 1!

SGib
09-12-2011, 01:03 PM
You the man j.

BayBolt23
09-12-2011, 01:07 PM
He's back in action

Finfeatherfur
09-12-2011, 01:53 PM
You probably already know this, but I'm gonna tell ya' anyway!!!!!!!!.................................... keep that incision and wound area clean & dry!!!!!!!!!!

Do your best to keep the lake water off of your dressings! The bacteria would love to feast on that fresh incision. Just FYI!

Good luck.

Jadams
09-12-2011, 01:57 PM
You probably already know this, but I'm gonna tell ya' anyway!!!!!!!!.................................... keep that incision and wound area clean & dry!!!!!!!!!!

Do your best to keep the lake water off of your dressings! The bacteria would love to feast on that fresh incision. Just FYI!

Good luck. keep it wrapped up w some kinda redstuff they have me wash it w and when I get home I peroxide it then wash and redress. It's not rough enough out there to get wet. That's the plan anyway they got me on 2 different antibiotics so hopefully it's all goof

Finfeatherfur
09-12-2011, 02:18 PM
keep it wrapped up w some kinda redstuff they have me wash it w and when I get home I peroxide it then wash and redress. It's not rough enough out there to get wet. That's the plan anyway they got me on 2 different antibiotics so hopefully it's all goof

None of my business, but did they tell you to wash w/ peroxide? Usually, an incision is not cleaned w/ peroxide since it actually removes layers of skin cells which is what you are trying to grow back and close the wound. Don't think I'm an "Ahole" for asking, just some people don't know and I see more and more where post op instructions are not given out clearly. Dial soap and warm water are the best for cleaning a wound, then "pat" dry. Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery.

Jadams
09-12-2011, 02:51 PM
None of my business, but did they tell you to wash w/ peroxide? Usually, an incision is not cleaned w/ peroxide since it actually removes layers of skin cells which is what you are trying to grow back and close the wound. Don't think I'm an "Ahole" for asking, just some people don't know and I see more and more where post op instructions are not given out clearly. Dial soap and warm water are the best for cleaning a wound, then "pat" dry. Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery.
No lol justthought it was good idea guess I'll quit that thanks

BIGJ
09-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Good Job

pmckee318
09-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Jared, if you still have a drain tube you do want to clean around it with peroxide, it will keep bacteria from migrating into the wound the the drain is there to keep it from healing/ closing you want that stuff to come out not stay in. If you don't have the drain tube and you are trying to heal a wound you stop the peroxide after the initial cleansing.No lol justthought it was good idea guess I'll quit that thanks

Kenner18
09-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Good to see you back in the game. Take care of that wound ,you dont want your arm to fall off.

trophytroutman
09-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Nice haul.

SaltyShaw
09-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Back in bizness! good stuff fella