PDA

View Full Version : calcasieu river 8-24

huntin fool
08-24-2009, 07:01 PM
well decided i would jump in my boat for a quick trip to check a spot out.. only wanted to fish one spot real quick..either it was going to hold fish or not. Ran to it..first cast (line just hit water) landed a good un. after that it was every cast! ended up catching 7-10 (lmao lost count) released them all back..forgot my stringer..i was fishing waters i never really fished..Lower calcasieu part. Glad i went. Fun trip. literally the bite was like 10 minutes, and then it quit. :bounce::bounce: no pics :(

"W"
08-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Good job fool!!!!

Ray
08-24-2009, 07:17 PM
What did you catch? Hardheads or good fish?

huntin fool
08-24-2009, 07:29 PM
What did you catch? Hardheads or good fish?
Bass :cool:

Mediumheavyaction6'6
08-24-2009, 07:34 PM
fool i was just wondering how old you are? not trying to be weird you just seem to do a lot of things for a "kid" as you put it

speckdaddy
08-24-2009, 07:36 PM
great job bro, yall fishin a tourney any time soon?

huntin fool
08-24-2009, 07:38 PM
fool i was just wondering how old you are? not trying to be weird you just seem to do a lot of things for a "kid" as you put it

13. been runnin the river my entire life.

speckdaddy yep me and catdaddy gunna try and fish tomorrow tourney

"W"
08-24-2009, 07:41 PM

Kid is a beast on the water!!!! He hangs with us too much I guess;)!!!! Fool is a great kid very well mannered and on top of that keeps a 4.0 in school!!!

speckdaddy
08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Kid is a beast on the water!!!! He hangs with us too much I guess;)!!!! Fool is a great kid very well mannered and on top of that keeps a 4.0 in school!!!
i will second that, hes the nicest most well mannered dubya wanna be i know lmao:)

huntin fool
08-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Kid is a beast on the water!!!! He hangs with us to much I guess;)!! Fool is a great kid very well mannered and on top of that keeps a 4.0 in school!!!

its gettin deep up in here..let me go get my waders!!!! :*****:

speckdaddy
08-24-2009, 07:47 PM
its gettin deep up in here..let me go get my waders!!!! :*****:
exactly who is us??????? your waders cant withhold this line of b.s. lmao

Mediumheavyaction6'6
08-24-2009, 07:47 PM
well that was my point. i think you kick butt dude. i think this country needs more kids like you fool. you should be proud of yourself for being so independent and responsible but you don't need me to tell you that as long as W keeps your ego going

huntin fool
08-24-2009, 07:54 PM

well that was my point. i think you kick butt dude. i think this country needs more kids like you fool. you should be proud of yourself for being so independent and responsible but you don't need me to tell you that as long as W keeps your ego going

thanks for all the kind words :D

Mediumheavyaction6'6
08-24-2009, 07:57 PM
not a problem, next time i am on the west side of the state i may ask for some advice

ronfishunt
08-25-2009, 11:35 AM
It has been a pleasure to see you at the Dogfights.
I sometimes worry about the youth of today but you are a reassuring force that this world will be a good place when us older folks are not around anymore. Don't stop doing what is right - Don't ever stop trying to convience others of what is right - Stand up for what you believe in. Again, good job....Ron

wtretrievers
08-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Hmmmm......sounds like I need to come make a potlicking trip!
A Tuesday or Wed eve maybe.:rolleyes:

huntin fool
08-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Hmmmm......sounds like I need to come make a potlicking trip!
A Tuesday or Wed eve maybe.:rolleyes:

:shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking: wont find me for too much longer..i'll be too busy Quackin and Stackin them ducks :cool: