PDA

View Full Version : Teal Just in Time

"W"
09-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Eric K and I went to G&H loaded up on some hunting stuff ate lunch then rode out to the blind!!!......We got there and the fields were loaded with Teal and some big ducks also......Thousands on Thousands of birds!!! Water level dropped two inches when they got up!!! Should be a quick hunt tomorrow:D

Pictures SUCK...Camera phone but best I had

huntin fool
09-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Eric K and I went to G&H loaded up on some hunting stuff ate lunch then rode out to the blind!!!......We got there and the fields were loaded with Teal and some big ducks also......Thousands on Thousands of birds!!! Water level dropped two inches when they got up!!! Should be a quick hunt tomorrow:D

Pictures SUCK...Camera phone but best I had

:cry: i'm seeing big ducks too! Normal season needs to get here~!

SULPHITE
09-11-2009, 02:14 PM
"booiiiinnnnggg!!!"""

speckdaddy
09-11-2009, 04:33 PM
"booiiiinnnnggg!!!"""
amen , sulphite, instant wood. man it sux not bein in on a lease no mo. good luck guys

yak'em-n-stack'em
09-11-2009, 04:40 PM
im so ready for tom morning been waiting 9 months

speckdaddy
09-11-2009, 04:42 PM
im so ready for tom morning been waiting 9 months
get em bro, good luck to all yall and be safe!!!! post me sum pics when yall get in!!!

yak'em-n-stack'em
09-11-2009, 04:43 PM
will do. ill prolly post them on my facebook on the drive back to BR

so you can see them there first

huntin fool
09-11-2009, 04:50 PM
amen , sulphite, instant wood. man it sux not bein in on a lease no mo. good luck guys

I know the feeling...wish dad would have gotten on to a lease but he took to deer huntin instead...no teal where i was planning to hunt off the river. Just Woodies and a couple mallards :cry:

Ohwell, good luck to those going out in the a.m, be safe.

yak'em-n-stack'em
09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I know the feeling...wish dad would have gotten on to a lease but he took to deer huntin instead...no teal where i was planning to hunt off the river. Just Woodies and a couple mallards :cry:

Ohwell, good luck to those going out in the a.m, be safe.

so why arent you going?

speckdaddy
09-11-2009, 04:53 PM
hes gonna potlick everyone else!!! and hunt sunday!!!! go get em fool!!!!

huntin fool
09-11-2009, 04:53 PM
so why arent you going?

:eek: i dont outlaw like that..got to wait for normal season to shoot those woodies in mallards!

flounder_smacker
09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
hunting rice fields.. typical douche baggery

adamsfence
09-12-2009, 06:43 AM
man i'm so mad at all yall i'm stuck in texas. this is the first teal season i have missed in years

longsidelandry
09-12-2009, 07:12 AM
this is the first teal season i have missed in years

Same here, I'm not in a lease so I have to rely on going with other people and none of my friends had an extra spot in their blind for this weekend. First time I miss opening weekend in quite a long time.

huntin fool
09-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Same here, I'm not in a lease so I have to rely on going with other people and none of my friends had an extra spot in their blind for this weekend. First time I miss opening weekend in quite a long time.

YEP same here. Dad never got into duck hunting soo no lease. I rely on 2 things for duck hutning.....River and friends who have a open spot. :D