PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Easter Weekend

Matt G
04-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't make a fishing trip this weekend, but it's only half way over and I don't think I can stand anymore good times! I knocked off yesterday at 3 and went buy a new Gravely ZT 60HD lawn mower. That thing is a friggn beast! Then this morning me and a buddy of mine went slaughter almost a 300lb pig that was given to us. Some people just wanted to get rid of their pigs, and we were more than happy to help. Now the freezers full of free pork!! Well, it cost the price of a CCI Mini Mag .22 mag bullet. The beat though is once Jr went to bed, the Easter Bunnie passed and laid out all of his presents for his first Easter ever. I didn't think it would be that exciting, but I'm besides myself right now! I can't wait till he wakes up in the morning to see all the stuff. I think Ol Peter Cottontail went a little overboard... What do y'all think? O and 10 pts to the person who finds the REAL gift in the pile!! Hope everybody has as good a Easter has I've been having!!!!

southern151
04-07-2012, 10:15 PM
There's just somethin about getting a new mower that gets ya goin! Nothin better than a free hog and spoiling them babies either!

Salty
04-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Dang Matt...is there anything left for Christmas? :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good weekend for ya.

Matt G
04-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Dang Matt...is there anything left for Christmas? :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good weekend for ya.

Plenty left!!!! I can't wait, but my wallet isn't as enthusiastic as I am!

Salty
04-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Plenty left!!!! I can't wait, but my wallet isn't as enthusiastic as I am!

Guess I need to get them baits shipped 'fore Christmas. ;) :rolleyes:

eman
04-07-2012, 11:14 PM
cant tell what it is but looks like some camo in that pile?

I make oil
04-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Think I see a handgun in there? Kinda young for that Huh. LOL Look's like that one is for Daddy.

Matt G
04-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Think I see a handgun in there? Kinda young for that Huh. LOL Look's like that one is for Daddy.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! It's for "both" of us ;)! He'll learn how to shoot it in due time.

simplepeddler
04-08-2012, 07:51 PM
awesome man........just awesome

MathGeek
04-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! It's for "both" of us ;)! He'll learn how to shoot it in due time.

That's a great way to look at gun acquisitions.