PDA

View Full Version : IPhone Help.

biggun
04-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Hey Guys. I need some help from a more experienced Iphoner than my self. When I upload a video or picture to my computer from my Iphone. It saves on its side or upside down etc. I'm I holding the camera the wrong way. I'm I oreintating the camera view finder the wrong way?

After I've uploaded a video I don't see the icons (Rotate) on bottom of screen to turn the video the right way.

With a picture I have the Icons ( rotate) to right them. But Sometime I get a message saying picture can't be saved due to file error R something like that. So I can turn it to the right side but when I close it, it doesn't SAVE.

Any help out there. I'm electronically challenged. Thanks

Biggun

jdm4x43732
04-09-2012, 05:22 PM
You need to find a 4-7 yr old, they know more about electronics than any grown up I know.

biggun
04-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeap! I know. FYI! JDM. Your buddy from Iota, is working this hitch. Control Room Operator.

Thanks

Gunner

jdm4x43732
04-09-2012, 06:00 PM
which one, I know a few that work on that platform and thunderhorse from Iota. If it is Scott Sensat, believe half of what he says...............you probably figured that out already though if it is him. Good luck with the Iphone

Tightline11
04-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey Guys. I need some help from a more experienced Iphoner than my self. When I upload a video or picture to my computer from my Iphone. It saves on its side or upside down etc. I'm I holding the camera the wrong way. I'm I oreintating the camera view finder the wrong way?

After I've uploaded a video I don't see the icons (Rotate) on bottom of screen to turn the video the right way.

With a picture I have the Icons ( rotate) to right them. But Sometime I get a message saying picture can't be saved due to file error R something like that. So I can turn it to the right side but when I close it, it doesn't SAVE.

Any help out there. I'm electronically challenged. Thanks

Biggun

When you or shooting video with the iPhone or you holding it sideways for the widescreen if not do that and instead of downloading the video email the video. As far as the ones that you already have that you downloaded if you have an Mac computer shoot me a pm and I will give you the app to correct the problem.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ckinchen
04-09-2012, 09:10 PM
When you or shooting video with the iPhone or you holding it sideways for the widescreen if not do that and instead of downloading the video email the video. As far as the ones that you already have that you downloaded if you have an Mac computer shoot me a pm and I will give you the app to correct the problem.

Thank you tightline.

Tightline11
04-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Thank you tightline.

Anytime I just hope it helps

biggun
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Tightline

I'm Not a MAC user. I email the video's sometime, but I get a message that the video is 2 large to send.

Thanks

Gunner

Tightline11
04-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Tightline

I'm Not a MAC user. I email the video's sometime, but I get a message that the video is 2 large to send.

Thanks

Gunner

When you email the video if you or hooked to a wireless network like your home network I might not give the to large bit if you don't have a home wireless network change the size of the video either by reducing it from the original size and format to a smaller format and size. You can also split the video and send it in two segments and then rejoined them in whatever video program you or using on you PC. If you or using the window media player I think that is what it is on a PC which is what comes with the PC find you another video editing program you will get better results and more options. There is one called Roxi I think that is the way they spell it if not it is close it is a very good video editing program and will let you do so much more and is super user friendly. There or a couple other but they or a little more on the complex side. Hope this helps if you have any other questions just post it up or send me a PM.