PDA

View Full Version : Swap hunts

BIRD DOG
09-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Have any of you guys every swapped hunts?I have done it with several guys on the Sportsman and it works out great.I was born and raised in South Louisiana and always love hunting new areas and thats a way to hunt all over our wonderful state!If anybody is interested I have access to several different duck leases and hog huntin with dogs!

Slidellkid
09-21-2009, 09:05 PM
I'd be interested. I like experiencing new types of hunting myself. I have a duck lease in the central part of the state and it normally holds a good bit of geese later in the year. I also have a bay boat but don't get to use it much.

adamsfence
09-21-2009, 10:24 PM
i would also be interested i hunt red river south and saline alot....also just got on a new lease in arkansas will know more about it just as soon as i can get out of texas

CatDaddy
09-22-2009, 04:22 AM
I have a 16 foot flat and a q-beam, with a quiet gun if anybody wants to make a night hunt for some deer? lol

adamsfence
09-22-2009, 04:40 AM
does that come with a free trip to jail?

Ray
09-22-2009, 08:22 AM
Only if caught...

Finfeatherfur
09-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Bird Dog, still waiting on you guys to bring them dogs to my place in Acadia Parish. Have two seperate sections to run them in and we are ate up w/ them hogs. No longer coming to traps at all and we are about to go to the night hunting permit. As soon as it cools off, we are turning the dogs loose.

longsidelandry
09-22-2009, 10:22 AM
I'd really be interested in swapping hunts. I don't have a place to duck hunt but I have a place to deer hunt so I could swap for that.

BIRD DOG
09-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Bird Dog, still waiting on you guys to bring them dogs to my place in Acadia Parish. Have two seperate sections to run them in and we are ate up w/ them hogs. No longer coming to traps at all and we are about to go to the night hunting permit. As soon as it cools off, we are turning the dogs loose.
Hey man I dont know if you remember but one of my dogs got killed by a huge hog and then her sister wouldn't hunt no more so I got fed up and sold them all!I plan on gettin more soon just dont know when,I still have friends with dogs so we will have to set somethin up.

BIRD DOG
09-23-2009, 03:04 PM
:churn::churn:lmaoI have a 16 foot flat and a q-beam, with a quiet gun if anybody wants to make a night hunt for some deer? lol