PDA

View Full Version : new power pole

fishinpox
10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
just got a hell of a deal on a power pole got the boat back today i think i sat in the driveway and pushed the button and watched it go up and down for a half hour!! i cant wait to use it. i was throwing around the idea of buying a new boat for the past couple months but have decided to keep the one i got. its paid for and its a year old cant justify taking the "hit" and losing my rear buy selling it. i think i will add a jack plate and switch from the 24v trolling motor to a 36v system next .

speck-chaser
10-02-2009, 07:23 PM
that is sweet, what kinda deal did you get,and do they have any more sweet deals from where you got it?

jpeff31787
10-02-2009, 08:00 PM
NICEEEE!!! Would love to get one for our boat, but just bought me a new crib (trailor) lol I bet your going to love the bleep out of that thing

speck-chaser
10-02-2009, 08:02 PM
NICEEEE!!! Would love to get one for our boat, but just bought me a new crib (trailor) lol I bet your going to love the bleep out of that thing

hey man glad to hear you found a new pad.

jpeff31787
10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
hey man glad to hear you found a new pad.

thanks man! I got a hell of a deal also lol How about our boys new powerpole though, i'm jealous lol don't want to jack his post :smokin:

speck-chaser
10-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Thats what Im talking about,been needin that on my boat. Ill get one before too long. Sometimes I would like to let go of my trolling motor handle and fish with both hands.lol

fishinpox
10-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Thats what Im talking about,been needin that on my boat. Ill get one before too long. Sometimes I would like to let go of my trolling motor handle and fish with both hands.lol

thats why i got it no more fighting fish and trying to steer with your knee!!! as far as the deal i got , the power pole was off a bass boat , and only used like twice it is spotless came with all the mounting brackets ect and 2 remotes.

speck-chaser
10-02-2009, 11:04 PM
cant beat that.

all star rod
10-03-2009, 10:00 AM
nice.....I would love to have one. From looking at the back of your boat, looks like you have an Xpress with the HD hull.....

fishinpox
10-03-2009, 12:26 PM
nice.....I would love to have one. From looking at the back of your boat, looks like you have an Xpress with the HD hull.....

si si