PDA

View Full Version : Want to take the wife

latravcha
11-26-2012, 05:34 PM
My wife love to deer hunt but has never been duck hunting. All of the places I duck hunt you have to get there by boat and she will not get in the boat during the winter. I don’t know if it is a good idea with the BS between me and FIL right now but I thinking about bring her duck hunting somewhere with a pit blind. Can anyone suggest a guide that hunts out of pit blinds. Does not matter if it is in south or north La but he must be on the ducks.

southern151
11-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Just make sure wherever it is, she's within 1' of you while shooting...That way she can't "accidently" shoot you for making her mad the other day! LOL!

Feesherman
11-26-2012, 09:06 PM
My wife love to deer hunt but has never been duck hunting. All of the places I duck hunt you have to get there by boat and she will not get in the boat during the winter. I don’t know if it is a good idea with the BS between me and FIL right now but I thinking about bring her duck hunting somewhere with a pit blind. Can anyone suggest a guide that hunts out of pit blinds. Does not matter if it is in south or north La but he must be on the ducks.

You just sucking up for something her dad did. Tell her she don need to worry about duck hunting. Tell her dad to take her!

cmcnabb
11-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Louisiana outfitters should be able to put you on a good duck shoot from a flooded rice field. He has top notch guides too

Bluechip
11-26-2012, 09:09 PM
If you want something different, take her to a plantation for a bird hunt.

papap
11-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Josh Sonnier has a small outfit south of Lake Arthur. I know he kills lots of ducks and specks. I can get his number if you want it.

meaux fishing
11-26-2012, 09:42 PM
if you want to make a trip up north check out the Bartholomew Club in Jones, LA. It aint cheap but they are always on the birds. Plus my BIL is the chef there and he cooks some amazing food

Reggoh
11-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Louisiana outfitters should be able to put you on a good duck shoot from a flooded rice field. He has top notch guides too

Louisiana Outfitters is a pretty good operation from what I've seen. They kill alot of birds and they do have some awesome guides.

Masterbait
11-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes I've hunted with Josh Sonnier from Lake Arthur. Great easy hunt, you can find him on face book.

Dink
11-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Just make sure wherever it is, she's within 1' of you while shooting...That way she can't "accidently" shoot you for making her mad the other day! LOL!

You ain't right!

southern151
11-27-2012, 01:51 PM
You ain't right!
I know. I'm never right...Just ask my wife!:rotfl: