PDA

View Full Version : bird hitch

speck-chaser
10-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I was just checking out the one bad mutha plucka,and I remembered a product I had seen a while back. Any of you ever use the bird hitch? If so, how did it work for you? I would be more interested in using it on ducks instead of geese,since thats what I hunt for most.

CatDaddy
10-17-2009, 10:43 PM
I was just checking out the one bad mutha plucka,and I remembered a product I had seen a while back. Any of you ever use the bird hitch? If so, how did it work for you? I would be more interested in using it on ducks instead of geese,since thats what I hunt for most.

I never seen one like this. I would like to know more about it also. I usually skin the blue geese by laying the goose down on the back, and standing on the wings, and pulling on the feet... Boom... instant skinned geese... Never tried it on a duck or a Speck.

speck-chaser
10-17-2009, 10:46 PM
hey cat,do a search for bird hitch, there are several sites that have a you tube video of it in action. they are literally breasting these birds in seconds. YOu could probably make this thing too. there is not much to it.

CatDaddy
10-17-2009, 10:52 PM
hey cat,do a search for bird hitch, there are several sites that have a you tube video of it in action. they are literally breasting these birds in seconds. YOu could probably make this thing too. there is not much to it.

Damn man.. That thing looks awesome.. I want one

speck-chaser
10-17-2009, 10:58 PM
dont it though? Im just wondering if it does as well with ducks. I dont hardly ever get to goose hunt,dont have any place to go.

Jordan
10-18-2009, 12:38 PM
yeahhhh i seen it the other night on the OLN... or some hunting show.. its 605 and 608 on Directtv..

adamsfence
10-18-2009, 01:16 PM
one of my buddy's has one i asked him how it works he said great for geese and big ducks not so much for anything very small....don't know how reliable he is (one of them that won't admit when he wasted his money) i'll find out about the 2nd week and get back to yall