PDA

View Full Version : A/C AC Repairs and Maintenance

Goooh
02-21-2013, 06:21 PM
I posted on here a while bak about a sweating line in my attic and got some good responses, and a PM with an offer to do the repair correctly on the side.

I took Mallard Matt up on his offer, I figured anyone willing to come out on the weekend to make some extra cash had to be a standup guy, and I was right. Plus I wanted to pass the business to a fella SC.

Matt came out on a Sunday, brought me some commercial grade pipe insulation, bled my system down, re insulated my pipes fully, and re pressurized for a dang good price. To boot, he was very informative and helpful.

If y'all need any A/C work done (maintenance, service, repair) give Matt a shake.

wtretrievers
02-21-2013, 09:01 PM
That's great!
I'm lucky to have a AC guy in the family! My Dad!!!!!

Goooh
02-21-2013, 09:46 PM
That's great!
I'm lucky to have a AC guy in the family! My Dad!!!!!

Awesome.

mallard matt
02-22-2013, 05:14 PM
Im more than happy to be of service.If anyone else ever need any a/c /refridgeration work done let me know.There is no job that is to small or to big.

Nhale
05-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Can you do annual maintenance on all AC units or just certain brands, etc? And can you explain what's done for annual maint and approx cost? I have 2 central units approx 2.5 yrs old

An AC guy told me years ago the best filters are the cheap blue ones, but I can't find them anymore. What do you use?

Bluechip
05-27-2013, 09:43 AM
If you go to an A/C supply house you can find those filters. I buy them by the box. I think it's 12 to 15 filters.

mallard matt
05-27-2013, 12:23 PM
The blue filters don't restrict your air flow.Like a pleated filter will.You can get those filters from whatever your local supply house is located.Yes I can maintain any type or model of unit.General maintanence would cover washing your condencer coil which is the number one reason for a/c related service calls.Dirt and dust gets caught in the fins restricting the air flow which make your equipment run more often and harder .Also check pressures make sure your refridgerant levels are were they need to be also check your evaporator coil and make sure there is no dirt ir mold build up put some anti mold tablets in your unit.If you change your filters monthly it should still be clean.If you are interested in getting your airconditioner serviced please pm me