PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage Lender

jrisen
03-04-2013, 01:22 PM
How's it going guys? I would like some recommendations for Mortgage Lenders in Lake Charles/Sulphur Area. I have a preapproval from a local lender, however, during the process of finding a home, i have grown dissatisfied with their professionalism. They dont get back to me when i need them to run numbers, they have HIGH closing costs, etc. So if you have someone that you've used recently, i could really use the help.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Dink
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
State Farm bank

bigl3456
03-04-2013, 02:01 PM
First federal bank

weedeater
03-04-2013, 03:32 PM
I use Jeff Davis Bank even if it cost a small bit more in interest due to their service and I have built a relationship with the local manager to where all I do is call if I need something and he has all my info filled out and ready for any loans but if you have a credit union that you can join they offer good rates and from I am told most have low finance fees and offer specials on interest from time to time if you are a member.

mriguy
03-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I use Jeff Davis Bank even if it cost a small bit more in interest due to their service and I have built a relationship with the local manager to where all I do is call if I need something and he has all my info filled out and ready for any loans but if you have a credit union that you can join they offer good rates and from I am told most have low finance fees and offer specials on interest from time to time if you are a member.
Agree 10000000% I pay slightly more for excellent service. Citizen's bank for me.

ScubaLatt
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Louisiana Mortgage. Ask for Lynne Calles. She is a personal friend of mine and worked for First federal Bank for many years and handled all my banking and loan transactions. I do know that First federal has a 30 yr fixed for 3.625. Checked today.

youmyboyblue
03-04-2013, 06:17 PM
I am a mortgage lender and site sponsor (GC lending services). Rates today are 3.5% on a 30 yr fixed. No points. If interested PM me or call my cell 504-390-7740

Feesherman
03-04-2013, 08:13 PM
I had extremely excellent service from Blake pemberton at American mortgage. Great service and answered any and all questions that I had.

Msucowpoke51
03-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Louisiana Mortgage. Ask for Lynne Calles. She is a personal friend of mine and worked for First federal Bank for many years and handled all my banking and loan transactions. I do know that First federal has a 30 yr fixed for 3.625. Checked today.

I also used Louisiana Mortgage, I used Tracy Hayden. I couldnt have been happier with the way she took care of everything for me. She was TOP NOTCH, even sent my dad to her right after and he was very satisfied as well