PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to fishing in the morning or the afternoon?

bigdog
05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Do you like to fishing in the morning or the afternoon?

I'd find I did better in the morning, than the afternoon.

live to fish
05-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Depends on conditions. Tide, moon phase.....I prefer fishing in the morning.

Trent Buxton
05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Too many factors envolved to say....I like to be fishing when they are biting so when all the conditions line up for morning fishing then its my favorite time...same thing for evening fishing when conditons are right.

bigdog
05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Never did the night fishing thing.

SULPHITE
05-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Night is best when it is hot as crap during the day...Got some buddies fish around the lights by the plants in calc. lake.

Hackberry Hustler
05-20-2009, 04:02 PM
I prefer to fish when the tide is moving the right direction for the area im in no matter time of day. Some places i fish the fish want incoming tide to feed some seem to want outgoing. Thats how I always determine where i am going to run to when i figure out what the tide is doing.

coachlaw
05-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I like fishing ALL DAY LONG, but I'll pull up to the camp and take a nap between 1pm and 3pm if it's in the hot summer time.

Big Lake Blondie
05-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I prefer to fish when the tide is moving the right direction for the area im in no matter time of day. Some places i fish the fish want incoming tide to feed some seem to want outgoing. Thats how I always determine where i am going to run to when i figure out what the tide is doing.

He prefers going before the butt crack of dawn when the chickens are still snoring! :*****::*****::*****: