PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl siding

Red Devil
05-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Anyone know of any places that sell vinyl siding besides the obvious Lowes, Home Depot, Etc and how their prices are and customer service is? Lake Charles or Lafayette areas.

Bluechip
05-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Anyone know of any places that sell vinyl siding besides the obvious Lowes, Home Depot, Etc and how their prices are and customer service is? Lake Charles or Lafayette areas.

I know a guy.... I will PM you his info.

cduhon
05-04-2013, 07:41 PM

Norandex in Sulphur is biggest and cheapest around to buy vinyl. Most places order through them. Large selection and better prices, will have to set up account with them first.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

PaulMyers
05-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Norandex in Sulphur is biggest and cheapest around to buy vinyl. Most places order through them. Large selection and better prices, will have to set up account with them first.

x2

Red Devil
05-04-2013, 07:45 PM

Thanks for the info

wetaline
05-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Jim Olivier siding in lafayette.

dbroken64
05-12-2013, 07:04 AM

x3