PDA

View Full Version : Whats your team name?

MallardFish
05-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok, I know a few of us are fishing the CCA Trout Shoot Out at Big Lake....What is your team name?

Team Deadly Mallard is coming after ya'll....We got a secret weapon :p :p :p

wtretrievers
05-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Ok, I know a few of us are fishing the CCA Trout Shoot Out at Big Lake....What is your team name?

Team Deadly Mallard is coming after ya'll....We got a secret weapon :p :p :p
Secret weapon? Electronic devices are illegal!!!!!:shaking:

Team Trout Sling'n Skeeter is in the house!!!!

MallardFish
05-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Secret weapon? Electronic devices are illegal!!!!!:shaking:

Team Trout Sling'n Skeeter is in the house!!!!

3 words...DY-NO-MITE.....***** x 1000000000000!!!!!!!! :*****: :*****: :*****:

LaAngler
05-21-2009, 02:39 PM
i dunno what mine is, my secret weapon is Natetxag

MallardFish
05-21-2009, 02:41 PM

Dang Texans...lmao:rotfl::rotfl:

wtretrievers
05-21-2009, 02:44 PM
There's you a good name right there.

Team Dunno Da Secret Weapon!

Big Flounder
05-21-2009, 02:47 PM
inebriated fits my team just fine:cheers:

Deadly D
05-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Now Mallard everytime they here boom everbody is going to know he he :*****::*****:

Big Flounder
05-21-2009, 03:15 PM
all I need to do is potlick you guys and bring my dip net

huntin fool
05-21-2009, 03:21 PM
team W...the W didnt just come from dubya..my last name starts with a W too! just not waltrip

MallardFish
05-21-2009, 03:22 PM
team W...the W didnt just come from dubya..my last name starts with a W too! just not waltrip

Team W...going down :work::work::work:

huntin fool
05-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Team W...going down :work::work::work:

bring it! rofl im in da kids section :)

SULPHITE
05-21-2009, 03:29 PM
"Team Hardcore" little inside joke for my fishing partner...

huntin fool
05-21-2009, 03:31 PM
actually the texans emailed me and told me mine and ChrisR and "W" team name is "team dink" now..:*****:

ChrisR
05-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Huntin fool we got this don't worry about it me you and W.... Its on... LOL...

"W"
05-21-2009, 04:08 PM

NATE can't FISH OUT OF A BOAT....:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

SULPHITE
05-21-2009, 04:10 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/willfarrelbocsnlcowbell.gif

TEAM COWBELL!!:smokin:

LaAngler
05-21-2009, 04:16 PM
NATE can't FISH OUT OF A BOAT....:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

team W going down for sure

huntin fool
05-21-2009, 04:17 PM
team W going down for sure

keep dreamin

killa k
05-21-2009, 05:00 PM
croaker soakers

"W"
05-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Chris R , "W" & Hunting FOOL

Deadly D
05-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Everybody see that picture of team W. Thats the only fish they will have. they will have to wet that t-shirt good to have any weight on that one:*****::rotfl::*****::rotfl:

Big Lake Blondie
05-21-2009, 06:19 PM
inebriated fits my team just fine:cheers:

:*****::*****::*****::amen::amen::amen: Absolutely!!!

matt wahl
05-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Team DONT PANIC. Itll be spelled upside down on the boat>

bigdog
05-21-2009, 10:53 PM
Team Angler Management

crishe3
05-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey guys if you are interested in me coming up with a logo or tshirt design for yalls team let me know. Im the one that did the SaltyCajun.com logo for the website and am available for any logo/graphic design work you may have. Im very reasonable with pricing, contact me with an idea of what you want and ill get back to you with an estimate. Have a great day and goodluck fishing!!!!
Thanks,
Bryce Risher
crishe3@lsu.edu
225-921-5452

huntin fool
05-22-2009, 05:04 PM
team angler management

take the stress out on the fish...not me!!!! :)

Red Devil
05-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Team I ain't got my boat yet AND I'll be offshore!!!

"W"
05-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Hey guys if you are interested in me coming up with a logo or tshirt design for yalls team let me know. Im the one that did the SaltyCajun.com logo for the website and am available for any logo/graphic design work you may have. Im very reasonable with pricing, contact me with an idea of what you want and ill get back to you with an estimate. Have a great day and goodluck fishing!!!!
Thanks,
Bryce Risher
crishe3@lsu.edu
225-921-5452

Bryce ....Thanks for the HARD Work!!!! I didn't get to talk to you ,as Bruce did all the emailing but Thanks again!!

crishe3
05-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Bryce ....Thanks for the HARD Work!!!! I didn't get to talk to you ,as Bruce did all the emailing but Thanks again!!

No problem man I like doing that kind of stuff. I'm working on a vector format of it so y'all can get some shirts made. If you know anybody looking for logos or tshirts for their team send them my way I'm pretty cheap. Take care.
Bryce

txjoker
05-26-2009, 06:14 PM
"W's" team name should be "Leech" since he tends to hire guides to fish local tournaments! :D

MallardFish
05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
"W's" team name should be "Leech" since he tends to hire guides to fish local tournaments! :D

Dude, let the grown ups talk for a change....If you want to talk smack take it to the gill net....:pissed::pissed::pissed:

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Dude, let the grown ups talk for a change....If you want to talk smack take it to the gill net....:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Thats all he can do is talk smack. Just send him a few stupid pictures, that might tick him off and mabey he will go away. Treat him like a little mutt dog, and mabey he will leave...

"W"
05-26-2009, 07:04 PM

How about taking your self down here on the 6th of June????? Thats would be better!!!!:eek:

LaAngler
05-26-2009, 07:09 PM
showcase showdown!

ChrisR
05-26-2009, 07:09 PM
txjoke.... don't worry about W team we got this... What you need to worry about is trying to catch fish...

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Funny, that's a lot of what you do, too. :thefinger:

Thats all he can do is talk smack. Just send him a few stupid pictures, that might tick him off and mabey he will go away. Treat him like a little mutt dog, and mabey he will leave...

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Sure, let me find a local guide that knows the lake just like you did... Except you finished 2nd as I recall! :grinpimp:

How about taking your self down here on the 6th of June????? Thats would be better!!!!:eek:

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:14 PM
P.S. It's maybe... :*****:

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
I would if I could. As far as I know, I'm within the rules so you and "W" are just going to have to grin and bear it :p

Too Tall
05-26-2009, 07:23 PM
reddy and the dink-a-teers. Who is guiding you to 2nd place this go round reddy?

Come on parrot daddy post some more pictures. :D

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 07:24 PM
P.S. It's maybe... :*****:

Is that all you got boy? Is to patroll the forums with your spell check?

txjoke.... don't worry about W team we got this... What you need to worry about is trying to catch fish...

He is scared Chris. I fished Trout 4 times in my whole life and can outfish him.. Me and Red devil can whup him - TEAM "Aint never fished trout but can still put a whuppin on TXJOKER"..:rotfl::*****::rotfl:

ChrisR
05-26-2009, 07:26 PM
All he has to do is show up... We will take care of rest..

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:39 PM
How little you know. I fished a team trout tourney last summer. A bunch of us from Salty Texan did. All of them good fishermen. We won largest stringer and largest trout. We fished the jetties, pitching into the rocks.

My friend I teach with was my partner. And so I don't leave anything out, he is an offshore guide on the weekends, but doesn't work the bay. So, it was just a couple of guys fishing. Maybe we got lucky, maybe not. :grinpimp:

CarpDaddy's lesson learned here... don't open your mouth unless you want to get owned. Ask "W" how it feels. He's getting used to being owned on a daily basis. :work:

Is that all you got boy? Is to patroll the forums with your spell check?

He is scared Chris. I fished Trout 4 times in my whole life and can outfish him.. Me and Red devil can whup him - TEAM "Aint never fished trout but can still put a whuppin on TXJOKER"..:rotfl::*****::rotfl:

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 07:53 PM
How little you know. I fished a team trout tourney last summer. A bunch of us from Salty Texan did. All of them good fishermen. We won largest stringer and largest trout. We fished the jetties, pitching into the rocks.

My friend I teach with was my partner. And so I don't leave anything out, he is an offshore guide on the weekends, but doesn't work the bay. So, it was just a couple of guys fishing. Maybe we got lucky, maybe not. :grinpimp:

CarpDaddy's lesson learned here... don't open your mouth unless you want to get owned. Ask "W" how it feels. He's getting used to being owned on a daily basis. :work:

WHO CARES.... Ill still outfish you.. Im a guide to, so what:p.

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Hey, you guys were the ones calling me out. I was just supplying a bit of info. What kind of guiding do you do? I hope you're at least USCG licensed unlike your short little friend! :p

WHO CARES.... Ill still outfish you.. Im a guide to, so what:p.

huntin fool
05-26-2009, 07:57 PM
tx joker, im on team W and i want to see you travel from texas to big lake and place in the top 10..i doubt it happens.

You may get stuck in the mud at heberts depending on your boat..

huntin fool
05-26-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey, you guys were the ones calling me out. I was just supplying a bit of info. What kind of guiding do you do? I hope you're at least USCG licensed unlike your short little friend! :p

maybe he aint a fishing guide :p

txjoker
05-26-2009, 07:59 PM
So sorry, I'm still on duty 6/6. Ike added an extra day for the teacher's inservice.

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 07:59 PM
DUCK AND GOOSE hunting...lol. I also do bass fishing guides for the State, I dont need to have a liscence.. If you want me to take you fishing you will have to come up with 25,000... that aint no lie either...

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:00 PM
He said he was. Why would he lie?

maybe he aint a fishing guide :p

speckdaddy
05-26-2009, 08:01 PM
damn w, this dude is callin ya out like his bro over in pontchartrain.lmao joker is definitrly layin the smack down.but i gotta back my new buddy dubya.hes a down right nice guy and ill back him on whatever.so screw the texans dubya, i gotcha back.and if the texans cant deal with us stickin tagether , deal with it foreigner and fish ya own damn lakes on yall side!!!

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Just give me a blue fleck Berkley worm and I'll show you all about catching bass. I prefer Texas rigged, but Carolina rig will be enough to own you :p

DUCK AND GOOSE hunting...lol. I also do bass fishing guides for the State, I dont need to have a liscence.. If you want me to take you fishing you will have to come up with 25,000... that aint no lie either...

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 08:06 PM

Where is your 30,000 dollar boat that you won?:p

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Congrats! Nice boat! Could you get it any smaller? :D

Where is your 30,000 dollar boat that you won?:p

huntin fool
05-26-2009, 08:13 PM
He said he was. Why would he lie?

like i knew he was a bass fishing guide. he aint ever told me that. i knew he was a duck and goose.

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Congrats! Nice boat! Could you get it any smaller? :D

NA... thats the smallest they had to offer.. What could i say? It was FREE!!!! Thanks...

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I have a serious question. How does that work come income tax time? Do you have to claim a $30k gain due to the value of the boat as income? I've often wondered about the STAR winners with their boats and trucks and how that works out. I understand if you would rather keep that private. It is just a question.

NA... thats the smallest they had to offer.. What could i say? It was FREE!!!! Thanks...

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 08:25 PM
I have a serious question. How does that work come income tax time? Do you have to claim a $30k gain due to the value of the boat as income? I've often wondered about the STAR winners with their boats and trucks and how that works out. I understand if you would rather keep that private. It is just a question.

The value of the boat Wich was about 27,000, was added to my income, thats called capitol gain (also put me in the next tax bracket, dropping my income tax return to fall from 15,000 to about 5,000). the place where the boat was originaly purchased made out a W-2 for me that I had to show on my tax return...plus when I go to register it its gonna cost me taxes on the boat, plus the DMV charges me taxes when i go get a plate for the trailor.

Uncle Sam ate my lunch with it but i still came out ahead.. Sometimes winning anything aint really all that good..

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:27 PM
That's kind of what I figured. Sucks that the gov't hit you that hard, but at least you have a brand new ride!

"W"
05-26-2009, 08:27 PM
TXBOYS Bring it!!

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:29 PM
I've seen at least two (2) Texans take your $1,000 challenge and you backed out real quick... :*****:

huntin fool
05-26-2009, 08:32 PM
That's kind of what I figured. Sucks that the gov't hit you that hard, but at least you have a brand new ride!

yup and your wife cant complain, since it was given to you!!!

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:32 PM
He earned it, fool. It's that whole privilige thing! :D

yup and your wife cant complain, since it was given to you!!!

huntin fool
05-26-2009, 08:34 PM
He earned it, fool. It's that whole privilige thing! :D

actually he won it...its the whole win or lose thing :eek:

txjoker
05-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Yea, he won it. Hence, he earned it. ;) Unless I am misunderstanding. I took it as he won finishing first in a fishing tournament.

actually he won it...its the whole win or lose thing :eek:

CatDaddy
05-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks guys.... Whats nice about it is that i dont have to pay a monthly note on it..

and to top it all off, it was a 3 day tournament and it was 10 deg. with a foggy mist... about every 4 casts, i had to dip my pole in the water to get the ice off of the line guides, When i would cast you could see the ice flakes fly from my spool... TRY TYING A KNOTT IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER... it aint easy at all.. all i can say is.... THANK YOU JESUS FOR GORTEX..

ALSO!!!! another thing that i learned.... in weather like that its hard to fish and wear gloves, try wearing latex exam gloves, its cold at first but it really helps out in the cold. and you can still throddle the spool when your casting..

huntin fool
05-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks guys.... Whats nice about it is that i dont have to pay a monthly note on it..

and to top it all off, it was a 3 day tournament and it was 10 deg. with a foggy mist... about every 4 casts, i had to dip my pole in the water to get the ice off of the line guides, When i would cast you could see the ice flakes fly from my spool... TRY TYING A KNOTT IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER... it aint easy at all.. all i can say is.... THANK YOU JESUS FOR GORTEX..

ALSO!!!! another thing that i learned.... in weather like that its hard to fish and wear gloves, try wearing latex exam gloves, its cold at first but it really helps out in the cold. and you can still throddle the spool when your casting..

i thought about wearing those once. when we go duck hunt. it hurts to load my gun since its so cold.