PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 5s

Jordan
01-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Anyone have it ?? How do you like it ? I ordered mine through the ATT NEXT program which allows you to pay payments on the phone for 10 or 26 months. I placed the order last night and waited over an hour on the phone with them due to their computer system freezing. This resulted in expedited shipping (2-3 days rather than the normal 5-6) and a free lifeproof case for each phone. I found this to be the "deal breaker" and went through with the deal.

With that being said... how does everyone like it and what are some tips, tricks, accessories thats a "must have", etc... SOUND OFF !!

Msucowpoke51
01-27-2014, 04:24 PM
I love mine, got it when they came out .. The fingerprint scanner and slow motion camera is awesome

I bought a mophie case which is a battery charger case, and it was the best money I've ever spent for a phone

Jordan
01-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Ive seen those... Will be looking into them...

Elbert Chamblee
01-28-2014, 04:13 PM
download app--night camera and night cap for taking pictures. Wife had HTC Thunderbolt and it took great pictures. That was her first comment about he 5s was about picture quality. I like the thumb print but doesn't always work with wet hands. I also have the lifeproof case all from Verizon. So far so good. No more butt dialing.

Raymond
01-29-2014, 11:18 AM
That new "Rat" alert app is the bomb, should check into it.

Jordan
01-29-2014, 11:50 AM
That new "Rat" alert app is the bomb, should check into it.

couldnt find a "rat" app...:confused:

Raymond
01-29-2014, 12:25 PM
guy on another site has a motion sensor set up on a box slathered in peanut butter and linked to his smart phone.. rat trips motion sensor, he gets pellet rifle and takes care of bidness.

Jordan
01-29-2014, 12:50 PM
Lol