PDA

View Full Version : Down the Bayou

Speck Attack
11-17-2009, 09:30 PM
On Wednesday morning, Boudreaux is sittin on his back porch eating a bowl of gumbo when he sees Thibadeaux paddling down the bayou in his pirogue. Ther's something in the front of the pirogue and Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux "Hey Thibadeaux, whats dat you got in dem pirogue wit chou?" Thibadeaux shouts back " I got some a dem duckweed man! I'm goin' duck huntin. You wanna go?" Boudreaux says. "Man, you don' know nuttin." You can' get no ducks wit duckweed!" Thibadeaux just "harumps" and keeps paddling.

Later that afternoon, Boudreaux sees Thibadeaux headed back up the bayou. The pirogue is loaded to overflowing with dead ducks. Boudreaux just scrathes his head.

Thursday morning Boudreaux is sitting on the porch again eating etouffe. Here comes ole Thibadeaux in his pirogue loaded down with turtle-grass. Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux. "Thibadeaux, I know you ain't goin' ta catch no turtles wit dat turtle-grass are you?" "That'll never work." Thibadeaux replies. "That's what ahm gonna do, just you wait an' see. You wanna go?" Boudreaux just laughs at Thibadeaux. "No, I ain't wastin' mah time messin with you."

Sure enough, later that afternoon Thibadeaux comes paddling back up the bayou with a pirogue loaded to the gunn'ls with turtles. Thibadeaux shouts up to Boudreaux with a big grin on his face. "Man, I'm gonna have me some turtle gumbo tonight!" Boudreaux just scratches his head in total puzzlement.

Friday morning, no Thibadeaux. Boudreaux sits there all day waiting for Thibadeaux to come by so he can see what Thibadeaux has in the pirogue today. Finally, late Friday afternoon here come Thibadeaux with his pirogue loaded down with... something. Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux. "Thibadeaux, what you got in dat pirogue today?" Thibadeaux answers back. "Man, it's Friday afternoon! What chou tink I got? I done got me a load of dem pussywillows, you wanna go?

Boudreaux stops scratching his head. "Hol' up a minute, lemme get mah hat!"

longsidelandry
11-17-2009, 09:32 PM
lmao that's awesome

huntin fool
11-17-2009, 09:35 PM
On Wednesday morning, Boudreaux is sittin on his back porch eating a bowl of gumbo when he sees Thibadeaux paddling down the bayou in his pirogue. Ther's something in the front of the pirogue and Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux "Hey Thibadeaux, whats dat you got in dem pirogue wit chou?" Thibadeaux shouts back " I got some a dem duckweed man! I'm goin' duck huntin. You wanna go?" Boudreaux says. "Man, you don' know nuttin." You can' get no ducks wit duckweed!" Thibadeaux just "harumps" and keeps paddling.

Later that afternoon, Boudreaux sees Thibadeaux headed back up the bayou. The pirogue is loaded to overflowing with dead ducks. Boudreaux just scrathes his head.

Thursday morning Boudreaux is sitting on the porch again eating etouffe. Here comes ole Thibadeaux in his pirogue loaded down with turtle-grass. Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux. "Thibadeaux, I know you ain't goin' ta catch no turtles wit dat turtle-grass are you?" "That'll never work." Thibadeaux replies. "That's what ahm gonna do, just you wait an' see. You wanna go?" Boudreaux just laughs at Thibadeaux. "No, I ain't wastin' mah time messin with you."

Sure enough, later that afternoon Thibadeaux comes paddling back up the bayou with a pirogue loaded to the gunn'ls with turtles. Thibadeaux shouts up to Boudreaux with a big grin on his face. "Man, I'm gonna have me some turtle gumbo tonight!" Boudreaux just scratches his head in total puzzlement.

Friday morning, no Thibadeaux. Boudreaux sits there all day waiting for Thibadeaux to come by so he can see what Thibadeaux has in the pirogue today. Finally, late Friday afternoon here come Thibadeaux with his pirogue loaded down with... something. Boudreaux shouts down to Thibadeaux. "Thibadeaux, what you got in dat pirogue today?" Thibadeaux answers back. "Man, it's Friday afternoon! What chou tink I got? I done got me a load of dem pussywillows, you wanna go?

Boudreaux stops scratching his head. "Hol' up a minute, lemme get mah hat!"

:*****::cry::*****::cry::*****::cry::*****: