PDA

View Full Version : Hope yall didn't freeze

Cappy
04-16-2014, 03:50 AM
It's 3:45 and I just checked the outdoor temp. Still a lil above 40 so I'm hoping our lil garden box will make it. I jumped the gun this year and planted beans in the ground in February. They are currently a ft high and flowering. We also planted cucumber seeds them but lost them to a frost last month and replanted. They are on the end of the box and missed getting covered. We have covered beans with sheets and cucs with bath towels and wrapped 2 lil pecan trees and a satsuma we just planted. Hope this last cold spell dont get us. This one is late even by most standards course it aint Easter...... yet

BuckingFastard
04-16-2014, 06:08 AM
i took a chance and didnt cover anything. i think everything will be ok..... i hope

swamp snorkler
04-16-2014, 06:12 AM
I'm ready for Summer, enough of this jackets and sweat pants weather, I'm ready to see some women in tank tops and Daisy Dukes at the ball park.

duckman1911
04-16-2014, 06:31 AM
I have a super light dusting of frost on the roof and windshield of the truck. Everything that is close to the ground is frost free. You gents that are south of here should be good to go. I hope everyone dodged the bullet.

Matt G
04-16-2014, 07:59 AM
i took a chance and didnt cover anything. i think everything will be ok..... i hope

I did the same...... I did say a little prayer though, so hopefully that helped.

I'm ready for Summer, enough of this jackets and sweat pants weather, I'm ready to see some women in tank tops and Daisy Dukes at the ball park.

Truer words have never been typed! :rotfl:

keakar
04-16-2014, 01:32 PM

:dance: :cheers: :dance: