PDA

View Full Version : Cut em!!!!

huntin fool
11-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Got a whole week of hunting. Finding a new spot tomorrow a.m, have the whole swamp to myself this week. Gotta drop some woodies!!!!!!

If not....desperate measure time ;) :cry:

Deadly D
11-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Got a whole week of hunting. Finding a new spot tomorrow a.m, have the whole swamp to myself this week. Gotta drop some woodies!!!!!!

If not....desperate measure time ;) :cry:
Do they still have all the tame mallards at Sam Houston Park. Just ease up there and pow pow pow and haul behind:*****::*****:

huntin fool
11-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Do they still have all the tame mallards at Sam Houston Park. Just ease up there and pow pow pow and haul behind:*****::*****:

pfft...i used to roll thru that neighborhood knockin squirrels down like there was no tomorrow.

speckdaddy
11-21-2009, 07:31 AM
get em son!!!

huntin fool
11-21-2009, 10:07 AM
It was pourin down rain, this morning.
I'd have loved it if it was drizzling, but no its pouring!

screw dat

Ducks beware tomorrow a.m though.... The huntin fool is a crazy little man right now :pissed:

all star rod
11-21-2009, 10:30 AM
It was on this morning in Kaplan.....3 of us done by 6:50am....
15 teal, 1 mallard, 2 pintail.....it was like a dove hunt!!! Luckly it was not raining too hard this morning....we had that perfect light rain coming down. But that wind was blowing a solid 15 from the East.

huntin fool
11-21-2009, 11:17 AM
After it quits pouring here, i'm going to scout a little timber swamp.

Only heard 6 shots this morning.

Reel Bender
11-21-2009, 01:06 PM
It was pourin down rain, this morning.
I'd have loved it if it was drizzling, but no its pouring!

screw dat

Ducks beware tomorrow a.m though.... The huntin fool is a crazy little man right now :pissed:

It rained here for about 30 hours straight!!!!

huntin fool
11-21-2009, 01:15 PM
It rained here for about 30 hours straight!!!!

its pouring here aswell.

My laydown blind/laydown boat is flipped over, it'll be dry for tomorrow.

slip knot
11-21-2009, 03:45 PM
How much rain ya get Bender? got 5in in calhoun county, Heard
sinton taft area had 10plus. and we still about 15in short for the year...sk

adamsfence
11-21-2009, 07:54 PM
we use to go up to little river past my house on cypress lake and murder the woodies try up there fool....if you have a pirogue or a canoe you can smoke them going around them bends

Reel Bender
11-21-2009, 08:04 PM
I have not asked my dad how much he had in his gauge, but news reports were 3-5. I'm thinking more because most of the rain stayed withing a mile or 2 of the coast in this area.

huntin fool
11-21-2009, 08:08 PM
we use to go up to little river past my house on cypress lake and murder the woodies try up there fool....if you have a pirogue or a canoe you can smoke them going around them bends

I'm praying for a lease for next season. I hate this public land junk..

Found a spot today, only to find a blind 50 yds away.

How pissed off would somebody be yall think if i hunted THEIR blind on the river,and I just happened to be in it when the came?? :rolleyes:

Hopedale Hustler
11-21-2009, 08:19 PM
it dont matter if its public land...you can hunt it all you want..

huntin fool
11-21-2009, 08:21 PM
it dont matter if its public land...you can hunt it all you want..

So it's there fault, that they built one-

1. On a public waterway
2. Did not put a lock on the door
3.Made it look awesome, so a 14 year old kid can just slide in there and blast em.

??

adamsfence
11-21-2009, 08:23 PM
thats what im thinking

Reel Bender
11-21-2009, 08:27 PM
That can be a very touchy subject and can become volatile.

Me personally, thinks that building it on public property does not give you the rights to it. But then again, I have not buiolt one.

I know around here guys are getting out there at 1 AM to be at a spot 1st. Some are coming right at daylight and believe it is their spot cause they hunted it before. Been several disagvreements and name calling.

huntin fool
11-21-2009, 08:29 PM
That can be a very touchy subject and can become volatile.

Me personally, thinks that building it on public property does not give you the rights to it. But then again, I have not buiolt one.

I know around here guys are getting out there at 1 AM to be at a spot 1st. Some are coming right at daylight and believe it is their spot cause they hunted it before. Been several disagvreements and name calling.

Hopefully...I'm praying....i'll have a lease for next year...if not, back to the drawing board.

Reel Bender
11-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Down the coast, I have heard in the past of a guide building alot of them on public lands in the past and beleive they have the right to them and the surrounding areas 24/7. Even though they can only hunt 1 at a time.

adamsfence
11-21-2009, 08:37 PM
fool when you get you license you can come with us anytime. just have to make it to oakdale.... we go all over public land hunting and love it. went to red river in alexandria this morning and got a limit. you just have to find the spots that aren't as popular. I would rather spend my money in gas and travel to different spots than spend it on a blind for a 15 minute hunt in the same spot. then if you have a bad year your screwed... this is just my opion and i'm not hating on leases cause i sure like to bum hunts off my buddy's with blinds:smokin:

Shawn Braquet
11-22-2009, 10:59 PM
i can speak on having leases and no ducks, didnt pull the trigger this weekend and hunted saturday and sunday just no birds