PDA

View Full Version : East Zone Opener

BellPepperHead
11-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Hunted Saturday and Sunday with a total of 58. We had a 6 man limit by about 9 Satuday morning consisting of teal, greys, and few woodies. Sunday morning was much of the same but only 4 guys hunting so we ended up with 22. Didn't see but about 5 total groups of mallards, but hoping that will change with the front that is about to push through. Will post pics as soon as I get them off my camera. Heading back out Wednesday morning and hunting every morning until 12/6.:D

longsidelandry
11-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Awesome!!! That's the best I've heard of anyone doing so far this season!

LSUh20fowler
11-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Doing good in the Whiteville area. Hunting the rice fields.
Saturday - 22 teal 1 spoonie 1 juvy pintail
Sunday - 20 teal 2 ringnecks 1 grey 1 spoonie
Monday - 6 teal
Tuesday - 7 teal
Wednesday - 16 teal

Seen some big ducks flying but not willing to work. I'm at work this morning. Talked to blind buddy this morning, limited out on teal and 1 canvasback. Seeing new ducks today.

meaux fishing
11-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Doing good in the Whiteville area. Hunting the rice fields.
Saturday - 22 teal 1 spoonie 1 juvy pintail
Sunday - 20 teal 2 ringnecks 1 grey 1 spoonie
Monday - 6 teal
Tuesday - 7 teal
Wednesday - 16 teal

Seen some big ducks flying but not willing to work. I'm at work this morning. Talked to blind buddy this morning, limited out on teal and 1 canvasback. Seeing new ducks today.

Nice....I know a guy from school whose family has a lease out there he says they tearing them up too mostly teal but some big ducks

LSUh20fowler
11-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Seen some big ducks flying but won't work to the calling. Sounded like WW2 out there. Specks are everywhere. I need another little front to push through next week when I'm home.