PDA

View Full Version : Energy XXI

bluewing
10-08-2015, 08:15 PM
EXXI could double with the oil price going up.

redaddiction
10-08-2015, 08:33 PM

Could?? It already doubled in the last 5 days!

I'm missed the boat on Stone Energy also. Another double in a week.

B-Stealth
10-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Do you honestly think the Russians and the Turban's are gonna let oil come back up?

bjhooper82
10-08-2015, 09:08 PM

Not trying to hijack your thread but I've looked at your avatar many times and can't figure out what the hell it is!! I can tell it's a trout in a net but what is all the other stuff??

Lake Chuck Duck
10-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Not trying to hijack your thread but I've looked at your avatar many times and can't figure out what the hell it is!! I can tell it's a trout in a net but what is all the other stuff??
Its a dog

Armand16
10-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Do you honestly think the Russians and the Turban's are gonna let oil come back up?

Why wouldn't Russia want the price of oil to rise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-Stealth
10-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Why wouldn't Russia want the price of oil to rise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russia would love higher prices; but I think they will continue to flood the market with record production numbers because they have nothing else going for them.

It sounds like the Turbans might be hurting a little; but I don't think there done bleeding out the competition.

What's your thoughts? I know you do this for a living.

Armand16
10-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Russia would love higher prices; but I think they will continue to flood the market with record production numbers because they have nothing else going for them.

It sounds like the Turbans might be hurting a little; but I don't think there done bleeding out the competition.

What's your thoughts? I know you do this for a living.

I agree. I think they both understimated the price and time it would take to drive out competition and overestimated Asia demand. I'd like to think they would try to get the most for their limited commidity but I guess when thats all you have theres no other choice.

Looking at fundamentals over technicals, I also agree the oil rally will not last. The oil glut is now being sustained by production outside the US.