PDA

View Full Version : So far so good....

lil bubba
04-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Doing good so far...Hope whatever happen last year doesn't return...

Cappy
04-29-2016, 09:49 AM
Way to go dude I planted late and am too ashamed to [post pictures yet but its going good here too. Come August I plan to be bragging about my long bean crop while yall complaining all ya beans done dried up.:grinpimp:

lil bubba
04-29-2016, 10:40 AM
No such thing as planting too late...Young gardens look good to me...Gives you something to hope for...I can't get over how my celery does...Never planted it before and put 2 plants from seed in a container last fall...Been picking as needed and still producing....Just keep watered and a lil fertilizer once a month...

Matt G
04-29-2016, 11:29 AM
I had a rough start with mine and had to replace a few tomato plants. After a month since planting it's coming along quite nicely. Starting to see some cucumbers, squash, and tomatoes coming out. I also picked several strawberries already.

Planting day 3-27-16

One month later 4-25-16

lil bubba
04-29-2016, 11:38 AM
Some healthy looking plants there...

saute86
04-29-2016, 11:58 AM
Those are some nice gardens. Mine is doing great except the tomatoes. The rains we got last week has been hard on them. The raised lettuce and herb beds are thriving. I have picking the squashes and should have my first harvest of bush beans next week. The pole beans are starting to climb the fence. I am training the cucumbers to climb the fence and are flowering like crazy it won't be long. The peppers are really bushing out after I topped and pruned the 3 weeks ago. The eggs plants have flowered and the okra is starting to take off. I have been waiting for the okra rows to dry out so I can hoe and add the mulch. The corn is going great about to give them the second side dressing today and will plant another 30ft of blue lake bush beans.