PDA

View Full Version : Goodies from Pox

Salty
01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Got this package in today's mail. Pox, couple of questions: How can you afford that $10 painter's tape to send packages? And, by all the stamps...I'm assuming there's no post office in Baton Rouge?

I think we're having the Hybrids for supper. :smokin:

speckdaddy
01-19-2010, 07:29 PM
salty all ya fish wif is bombers..ill be happy ta take them darn ol corkies offa ya hands

fishinpox
01-19-2010, 07:43 PM
thought you like that lspewwwwwwwww colored knock off. and them hybrids at to show you that catching fish on something other than a bomber is ok sometimes lol! you'll get the rest of your corkys when you show up at the sc tourney:p

huntin fool
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
thought you like that lspewwwwwwwww colored knock off. and them hybrids at to show you that catching fish on something other than a bomber is ok sometimes lol! you'll get the rest of your corkys when you show up at the sc tourney:p

Salty sent me some hybrids awhile back, never knew what they were called til now, tanks! some good swim baits

fritz20
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Nice selection of stuff. Love the lemondrops!!!! I would be hesitant to open any package from Pox... god knows what might be in there....

Salty
01-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Meagan comes running into the kitchen and says, "Dad, come see...on your desk."

I knew this would happen.

fishinpox
01-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Nice selection of stuff. Love the lemondrops!!!! I would be hesitant to open any package from Pox... god knows what might be in there....

whats that supposed to mean?? first you tell me everyone on saltycajun thinks I'm a **** then you tell me your afraid to listen to my voice mails on speaker phone now hesitant to open any packages from me!! :work::work: i see it as a compliment

fishinpox
01-19-2010, 08:26 PM

looks like my pit bull trying to mount my buddies Chihuahua

fritz20
01-19-2010, 08:28 PM
whats that supposed to mean?? first you tell me everyone on saltycajun thinks I'm a **** then you tell me your afraid to listen to my voice mails on speaker phone now hesitant to open any packages from me!! :work::work: i see it as a compliment
You work hard to maintain your reputation :help:

Salty, would the offspring be a lipped corkey?

adamsfence
01-19-2010, 08:28 PM
inter racial dating

Salty
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM

I always let my wife open suspicious packages with my name on it. :eek:

Salty
01-19-2010, 08:30 PM

I think the only penetration was from them Gamakatsus......thank God.

huntin fool
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
I think the only penetration was from them Gamakatsus......thank God.

would be one bad to the bone trout bait......

Salty
01-19-2010, 08:37 PM

A big trout-ketchin' Corky.

Salty
01-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Salty sent me some hybrids awhile back, never knew what they were called til now, tanks! some good swim baits

You thought I was sending you "junk"? :eek:

fishinpox
01-19-2010, 08:42 PM

:eek::dance::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

huntin fool
01-19-2010, 08:43 PM

back then i would not have even thought that you would send me junk...Now? Yeh you might, after i was accused of lettin people know other people's spots :*****:

Salty
01-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Here is an excerpt from a note Pox included in the package.....

"....thought you might want to change things up when we wade since that Bomber only catches grass."

This dood is beggin' for a beatdown. :work:

"W"
01-19-2010, 09:10 PM

It sure makes a ugly offspring:smokin:

eman
01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=Salty;103945]Here is an excerpt from a note Pox included in the package.....

"....thought you might want to change things up when we wade since that Bomber only catches grass."

This dood is beggin' for a beatdown. :work:[/QUOTE
Take him out w/ capt. ben to the banks in april and put the bomber on him and make him beg for mercy!!!:eek:

Salty
01-19-2010, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=Salty;103945]Here is an excerpt from a note Pox included in the package.....

This dood is beggin' for a beatdown. :work:[/QUOTE
Take him out w/ capt. ben to the banks in april and put the bomber on him and make him beg for mercy!!!:eek:

Oh..........the memories.:spineyes:

Jordan
01-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Bomber style ?