PDA

View Full Version : Official White Perch Thread

Austin(boatman's son)
06-04-2009, 04:58 PM
This is the official white perch thread :)

Austin(boatman's son)
06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Reports have been descent for white perch fishing in the cal. river. Many people are achoring at the opening of cuts and using white perch jigs on the drop offs. The main color used is green tube with chart string things at the end lol, idk what those are called haha. Another color when the water is on the dirty side is blue tube with white. Many people also spray their jigs with scents also

eman
06-04-2009, 09:20 PM
It's called a sacalait, Your using the right color jigs . Need to get you a jar of berkley crappie nibbles . tip your jig with one Improve your catch rate a bunch.

Austin(boatman's son)
06-04-2009, 09:35 PM
yea i was going to put that but i figured it would be too much info :) while perch sacalait is the same thing

CatDaddy
06-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Reports have been descent for white perch fishing in the cal. river. Many people are achoring at the opening of cuts and using white perch jigs on the drop offs. The main color used is green tube with chart string things at the end lol, idk what those are called haha. Another color when the water is on the dirty side is blue tube with white. Many people also spray their jigs with scents also

There called "Skirts"

Austin(boatman's son)
06-04-2009, 09:48 PM
yea thats what i thought they were called but i thought it was called different since it is on a jig not a spinner bait

Salty
06-04-2009, 11:35 PM

I'll have to run this by Fool before it becomes "official". :smokin:

CatDaddy
06-04-2009, 11:37 PM
I'll have to run this by Fool before it becomes "official". :smokin:

:*****::rotfl::*****::rotfl::*****::rotfl:

huntin fool
06-04-2009, 11:55 PM
this kid don't kno how to fish the calcasieu i taught him everything he knows. and he still dont know

Salty
06-05-2009, 08:16 AM
this kid don't kno how to fish the calcasieu i taught him everything he knows. and he still dont know

Then, you must not be doin' your job as a teacher....:shaking:

Salty
06-05-2009, 08:24 AM
W, if you cannot get the fool to bed at a decent hour....he will not be allowed to go on these fishin' trips anymore. 11:55 is just unacceptable!

:shaking: :pissed: :shaking: :pissed:

huntin fool
06-05-2009, 11:34 AM
W was in bed i was chillen with nate and bruce

huntin fool
06-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Then, you must not be doin' your job as a teacher....:shaking:

Austin is a pretty good fishermen actually. During our last tour he caught the most i think just none with size. so J/King with ya austin.

even though i did teach him some stuff :cool:

Austin(boatman's son)
06-08-2009, 10:44 AM
uuuhhhuuuh you taught me some, but my dad taught me some also.... AND I DONT WATCH THE BASS MASTERS FOR NOTHING!!! AND THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL

Austin(boatman's son)
06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
and yea i caught the most in the last tour lol

Austin(boatman's son)
06-10-2009, 11:02 AM
There will be a break on this thread because of broken trolling motor. FEEL FREE TO POST YALLS OWN REPORTS