PDA

View Full Version : tv these days

flounder_smacker
06-04-2009, 11:20 PM
whats up with tv these days?? nothing good at all. discovery has been playing the heck out of deadliest catch and everything else stinks. the hunting channel has been slacking also. bunch of bow hunting and rifle. i want to see some fishing, its summer time. is there any other hunting channel besides the hunting channel or vs.? cox needs to step it up.

coachlaw
06-04-2009, 11:25 PM
TV has sucked since "That 70s Show" went off the air.

CatDaddy
06-04-2009, 11:27 PM
whats up with tv these days?? nothing good at all. discovery has been playing the heck out of deadliest catch and everything else stinks. the hunting channel has been slacking also. bunch of bow hunting and rifle. i want to see some fishing, its summer time. is there any other hunting channel besides the hunting channel or vs.? cox needs to step it up.

I agree... I have resorted to plan "B"....... Cartoon Network and Boomerang.. Im a 31 year old KID when it comes to "old" cartoons.. lol

Thats if they dont have nothing enteresting on the hunting channel or Comedy channel.... I like MADD TV on comedy..

Salty
06-04-2009, 11:39 PM

There's a bunch of fishin' shows on the weekends on the Fox channels. Fox Sports SW and such. You gotta have the expanded DirecTV package to get alot of 'em, tho.

eman
06-04-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm back to listening to old school music on google .
Tonight it was george clinton and P funk and average white band from 1976

LittleRob
06-05-2009, 06:26 AM
I agree thats why I play on this all the time,

Dink
06-05-2009, 08:34 PM
In Lafayette there's channel 9, 36, 37, 68,143, 241, 252(yoga, GREAT specktator sport) 713, 786(i think) I may be off by a few numbers, but that's pretty much it.................Tim