PDA

View Full Version : webcam anyone?

speckdaddy
06-07-2009, 07:34 PM
hey dubya, what do ya think it would take ta get a live webcam at biglake ta see live wind and water video ? id be willin ta help with the hookup and heck evn with lookin up info on upkeep and the whole nine yards. yall ever think of this? tell me whatdaya think.

flounder_smacker
06-07-2009, 07:58 PM
charge people 5 bucks a month to subscribe.

"W"
06-07-2009, 08:03 PM
hey dubya, what do ya think it would take ta get a live webcam at biglake ta see live wind and water video ? id be willin ta help with the hookup and heck evn with lookin up info on upkeep and the whole nine yards. yall ever think of this? tell me whatdaya think.

Im sure that would cost some big bucks!!!! But I would like to spy on a few guys!!!:p

LaAngler
06-07-2009, 09:44 PM
maybe we could set up one

an indoor setup looking out of a window would be cheaper

the homing beacons i have on several others' boats (not w's) weren't that expensive.......:*****:

flounder_smacker
06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
sure you heard of watchthedeer.com they will host your site for 25bucks a month so you can look at it online from any computer. http://watchthedeer.com/camera_packages.shtml this is what they have to offer. i looked at it a while back to put up on a couple of feeders but decided trail cameras where better.

Salty
06-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Can we hide one of them deer cams on W's dink reef? That would be priceless! We could charge people to watch it.

speckdaddy
06-08-2009, 01:03 PM
amen charge em. dubya needs all the hot spots he can get with all the potlickers he has runnin up on him