PDA

View Full Version : Trout Limits

cmdrost
06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Borrowing this from another post.....always an interesting topic.

What is everyone's opinion on LA Trout Limits? Most of TX is 10 or 5. LA still has the most liberal limits of any state on Gulf Coast.

What about size minimums? Ours is 12 inches, TX is 14 inches.

I for one would like to see minimum raised to 14 inches, to increase the spawn. Science has proven that this is the best spawning size for trout.

I'm ok with 15 per person limit (calcasieu limit), 25 on the east side is just silly, but would rather see it at 10. Still plenty of meat to take home. Nobody says you have to stop catching at 10, just can't keep em. Lots more people on the water this day & age than what there used to be.

Thats my 2 cents.......blast away!

"W"
06-09-2009, 02:12 PM
I agree on the 14inch trout size limit!! Dont think 15 trout per person is necessary but I like the 15 trout limit!!! I release a ton of trout a year and keep a lot of trout per year!!! In what I learned is if you manage a good healthy estuary you fish take care of them selves!! One of the most Knowledgeable guides on Big Lake wanted to keep the 25 trout per person!!! He said you can only hold so many trout in one area and you will never fish them out with rod n reel

I think if you lower your trout limites to low then you will over pouplate your area!!
Take a crawfish pond for example....You must take crawfish out of you pond everyday to get them to grow in size....If you dont take out the right number in a given area you will have overload with small crawfish.....

Same with trout!!! Most lay eggs under 14inch and there are millions of trout 14inchs and under!!! I think too many trout willl shrink your size per trout as small ones eat up the food resource quicker!!! Thats my outlook!!!!

meaux fishing
06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
There are limits set for a reason. The LDWF takes into account all the people that fish here and they would change that if it was necessary. We have the largest estuary for trout in Louisiana especially south central/south east Louisiana that is why the limits are higher on that side of the state. If anyone thought for a second that it was hurting the population it would change. Look at red snapper for instance people are catching huge amounts of them but can only keep two due to the fact the govt thinks they might be in danger.

Big Flounder
06-09-2009, 02:15 PM
I think whoever wrote this fishes everyday or at least more than most get a chance to. If I could only fish 2 or 3 times a year, I would be looking for somewhere to fish where the limit was the highest so I could stock up! Trout are plentiful here. Texas just sucks!

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 02:19 PM
I like the limit how it is. I think size limit should stay the same. I also think they should put the redfish size limit down to 12-14 in.

killa k
06-09-2009, 02:26 PM
I would be for the 14" limit but keep the bag the same. Or maybe going with a slot (which i think they do a lot on the east coast).

flounder_smacker
06-09-2009, 02:28 PM

What is everyone's opinion on LA Trout Limits? Most of TX is 10 or 5. LA still has the most liberal limits of any state on Gulf Coast.

I for one would like to see minimum raised to 14 inches, to increase the spawn. Science has proven that this is the best spawning size for trout.

I'm ok with 15 per person limit (calcasieu limit), 25 on the east side is just silly, but would rather see it at 10. Still plenty of meat to take home. Nobody says you have to stop catching at 10, just can't keep em. Lots more people on the water this day & age than what there used to be.

well if you think it should be 10 then dont keep more than 10. nobody said you had to keep 15 or 25. im pretty sure the biologist working for the state have a pretty good idea on what we should keep and throw back. i personally think the trout size should be raise to 16 and let all them little ones spawn like crazy and then limiting out 25 trout 16 and over would be a challenge.

cmdrost
06-09-2009, 02:32 PM
I agree on the 14inch trout size limit!! One of the most Knowledgeable guides on Big Lake wanted to keep the 25 trout per person!!! He said you can only hold so many trout in one area and you will never fish them out with rod n reel

That same guide has been quoted as saying that a 15 trout limit was the best thing to ever happen to Big Lake.

But I agree with you, that you have to correctly manage the population.

LaAngler
06-09-2009, 02:33 PM
it's hard to prove your point by saying LDWF knows what they are doing....LOL

follow the MONEY

cmdrost
06-09-2009, 02:36 PM
There are limits set for a reason. The LDWF takes into account all the people that fish here and they would change that if it was necessary. We have the largest estuary for trout in Louisiana especially south central/south east Louisiana that is why the limits are higher on that side of the state. If anyone thought for a second that it was hurting the population it would change. Look at red snapper for instance people are catching huge amounts of them but can only keep two due to the fact the govt thinks they might be in danger.

I've talked with LDWF several times on this issue. They do not have the funding to correctly manage the trout fishery. They have told me this. They manage the SPR ranges on trout statewide, and generally issue a best guess on the health of the fishery statewide. They rely heavily on public input, either from charter captains or CCA or whomever.

Red Snapper debacle is a perfect example of fisheries mis-management.

"W"
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
That same guide has been quoted as saying that a 15 trout limit was the best thing to ever happen to Big Lake.

But I agree with you, that you have to correctly manage the population.

I love the 15 trout limit myself!! Don't get me wrong!! I have been fishing Big Lake for 25 years and I find you have GOOD years and Bad Years!!! The one thing I dont like on our lake is the Weirs!!! They should let it flow like mother nature wanted it to!!! Put rock to keep erosion down but dont manage the water flow!!!! Im just a fisherman what do I know!!!

Gerald
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
meau said:
We have the largest estuary for trout in Louisiana especially south central/south east Louisiana that is why the limits are higher on that side of the state.

That is not exactly true.

The reason the limit in SW Louisiana was lowered, had nothing to do with the fish population, any change in the habitat or any recommendation from the LDWF. Big Lake trout fishing and the trout population were doing just fine before the change was made.

Why was the limit lowered.......because some of the CCA members and a few Big Lake guides "THOUGHT" there was too much fishing pressure and convienced the LDWF that it would be good "Pro-active" move to make the change......before there was a problem. This made all the supporters "FEEL GOOD" that they had "SAVED" the trout in Big Lake.

I think this same reasioning should apply to ALL of Louisiana. Why not!!!

LaAngler
06-09-2009, 02:41 PM
this isn't just about big lake, seems like a lot of the cocodrie/dularge fish are < 14"

reading troutmasters book the other day (Poe's section) and it said the fishery on big lake was better in the late 90's than now, lot of small fish now, is it because of the storms or the limits?

talked to another one of the "best of the best" big lake guys, he said there are less big trout on the lake now due to more people fishing for them and not releasing......

who knows....

cmdrost
06-09-2009, 02:47 PM
reading troutmasters book the other day (Poe's section) and it said the fishery on big lake was better in the late 90's than now, lot of small fish now, is it because of the storms or the limits?

Has alot to do with storms/coastal eroision. Loss of marshes & habitat for shrimp, crabs, etc.

All the marshes Rita & Ike killed.....fishing could take a hit in the next couple of years.

"W"
06-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Back in the late 80's early 90's you could go to big lake and catch 300 trout easy!!! No problem...But look back and there were only a hand full of guide boats!!!! I don't think the trout population has changed. I thinks is harder to catch fish because of all the boats that don't know how to fish!!! Just like Sunday..Were on fish one after another until this boat comes right behind us and dropped anchor on the reef where casting on!!! Right there he keep us from a limit of trout!!!

Feesherman
06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
meau said:

That is not exactly true.

The reason the limit in SW Louisiana was lowered, had nothing to do with the fish population, any change in the habitat or any recommendation from the LDWF. Big Lake trout fishing and the trout population were doing just fine before the change was made.

Why was the limit lowered.......because some of the CCA members and a few Big Lake guides "THOUGHT" there was too much fishing pressure and convienced the LDWF that it would be good "Pro-active" move to make the change......before there was a problem. This made all the supporters "FEEL GOOD" that they had "SAVED" the trout in Big Lake.

I think this same reasioning should apply to ALL of Louisiana. Why not!!!

We have a winner!!!

LaAngler
06-09-2009, 02:53 PM
i think big lake has it's own set of problems, too many guides, the invention of the bay boat, lower limits offshore & higher fuel = more inshore fisherman.......

but if these numbers are true, the 25 fish limit isn't hurting the rest of the state...

Last year Louisiana's estimated 443,000 licensed saltwater anglers brought home10.8 million speckled trout weighing a total of 11.6 million pounds. That total has been topped only once - in 2006 when the figures were 13.2 million fish at 14.4 million pounds.Those numbers are even more astounding when you consider they came the year after hurricanes Katrina and Rita, a period when many anglers had still not returned to the water.

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 02:54 PM
We have a winner!!!

Gerald seems like a very knowledgable guy. I'd go with what he says..

Feesherman
06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Gerald seems like a very knowledgable guy. I'd go with what he says..

Me too because he is right. The biologists concluded the fishery was fine and did not warrant a lower limit.

"W"
06-09-2009, 02:57 PM
I think it should be against the law to corker soak or use live or dead bait!!!! Talk about would thin the number of boats quickly!!!!! Thats what I want to see....Outlaw live bait make Big Lake artificial only!!! Then see who the real fisherman are!!!!

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
i dont know why people keep big trout. they dont taste good at all, sure if its like a 12 lber mount that sucker!
i can understand that after a fight most big trout tend to be "tired and almost dead" but let em chill in the water for awhile then they swim off. If you aint got the patience to do this, then you shouldn't be fishing.

wasn't trout considered a commercial fish a few yrs back? and people could like gill net them? if so that would prolly be the reason trout fishing isn't like it used to be

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 03:02 PM
I think it should be against the law to corker soak or use live or dead bait!!!! Talk about would thin the number of boats quickly!!!!! Thats what I want to see....Outlaw live bait make Big Lake artificial only!!! Then see who the real fisherman are!!!!

I would'nt close all fishing with live bait....i would make it seasons. artificial year long. but livies a certain time of the year.

cmdrost
06-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Gill net wars were late 80's I beleive. Stories I heard are unreal!

W....on no live bait. Go billfishing in Mexico, they won't let you use it over there! Outlawed for americans....go figure

LaAngler
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
more rules more regulations, blah blah blah

just fish! LDWF's regulations already takes half the fun out of it

Slickhunter
06-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Has alot to do with storms/coastal eroision. Loss of marshes & habitat for shrimp, crabs, etc.

All the marshes Rita & Ike killed.....fishing could take a hit in the next couple of years.

I agree with this. No bait = No Fish. Just to let everyone know, the Army Corp of Engineers has a marsh creation/rebuilding job on the board to rebuild Black Lakes Marshes. It is going to be 50 million $ job.

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 03:28 PM
i wish they would open all marshes with in a certain distance of a public accesible waterway to open with public. sorry kinda off topic but yall mentioned marshes..

Gerald
06-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Question for anyone that knows the History......?

When were the wiers built on the South and East side of Big Lake?

I use to work with a guy that would talk about all the ice chest full of Trout that he and is Dad would catch before the wiers were built.

SULPHITE
06-09-2009, 03:39 PM
When the wiers were busted open after Rita you could catch trout behind the weirs.

"W"
06-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I think weirs were put in around early 80s

SULPHITE
06-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Their purpose is to restrict saltwater intrusion...correct me if i'm wrong.

Austin(boatman's son)
06-09-2009, 04:07 PM
overflowing of marshes i think. idk i wasnt born yet :)

FF_T_Warren
06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I like a 25 trout limit. I dont get to fish nearly as much as I would like so when I do, the more I can bring home the better. now 14" minimum I wouldnt be totally against that but Id prolly never help push for it

CAJUN THUNDER
06-09-2009, 05:34 PM

texas is 15in on the trout.

matt wahl
06-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Question for anyone that knows the History......?

When were the wiers built on the South and East side of Big Lake?

I use to work with a guy that would talk about all the ice chest full of Trout that he and is Dad would catch before the wiers were built.

Ive heard of truck beds full of trout!

Bluechip
06-09-2009, 08:02 PM

I don't know about this...When my kids were too young to accurately work an artificial bait we had alot of fun watching them catch fish on live or fresh bait...Maybe amend it for the kids...

exspeck big specks
06-09-2009, 08:20 PM
i wish they would open all marshes with in a certain distance of a public accesible waterway to open with public. sorry kinda off topic but yall mentioned marshes..

Amen Fool. when the weirs were busted open in 2005 there were more trout than I had ever seen on the lake. There were groups of hundreds of birds working throughout the lake months after the hole had busted open.

That marsh is the heart of Big Lake when it was wide open and bait was freeflowing in and out year round it created the largest influx of shrimp and overall baitfish I had seen. Then the small schooling trout followed--

Xpressboat908
06-09-2009, 08:50 PM
W I like that response about live bait. I too think it should be against the law no matter where you fish in LA. Or if you are able to use it you can from JULY to AUG. Funny thing most that use live bait use it year round even during the winter and they have $500 or so of plastic in their tackle bag. I guess that is for show!

RAKEDLAKE
06-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I think that the 14" min. But a 25' limit would work for the whole state. I noticed that last year the big trout for the whole state came out if a lake off vermillion bay. They have a 12" limit and 25 fish per day and also they have plenty of boats out their as well. Still the big fish came out of a lake that is off borders vermillion bay. It is a perpelexing question and like a-holes everyone has one. I think in the future you will see that the 14" size and 15 per day will not catch on west of the mermentau river.

flounder_smacker
06-09-2009, 09:21 PM
I think that the 14" min. But a 25' limit would work for the whole state. I noticed that last year the big trout for the whole state came out if a lake off vermillion bay. They have a 12" limit and 25 fish per day and also they have plenty of boats out their as well. Still the big fish came out of a lake that is off borders vermillion bay. It is a perpelexing question and like a-holes everyone has one. I think in the future you will see that the 14" size and 15 per day will not catch on west of the mermentau river.

vermillion bay is really a decent place to fish. fishing usually doesnt pick up untill late summer but if you have the right boat you can run out to the rigs and clean up on some serious trout. i talked to one of my buddies and they went out to a rig the other day and caught 150 between 2-5 pounds. trout are in the bay all year long you just need to know where to go. the only potlicking you see is around the reefs. if you fish the bay long enough you find some sweet spots and may never see a boat all day except at the landing. now come september its a different story. someones going to get hurt out there its just a matter of time. them people from biglake must migrate early fall. lol

Salty
06-09-2009, 09:57 PM

QUESTION.

Did you or did you not, at anytime, use live shrimp on Big Lake this past weekend?

Don't lie! :shaking:

LaAngler
06-09-2009, 10:08 PM
vermillion bay is really a decent place to fish. fishing usually doesnt pick up untill late summer but if you have the right boat you can run out to the rigs and clean up on some serious trout. i talked to one of my buddies and they went out to a rig the other day and caught 150 between 2-5 pounds. trout are in the bay all year long you just need to know where to go. the only potlicking you see is around the reefs. if you fish the bay long enough you find some sweet spots and may never see a boat all day except at the landing. now come september its a different story. someones going to get hurt out there its just a matter of time. them people from biglake must migrate early fall. lol

isn't there some good wadefishing on the south end of marsh island? they catch some huge trout out there, i wonder if the rubber mullets would work.

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
QUESTION.

Did you or did you not, at anytime, use live shrimp on Big Lake this past weekend?

Your caught like a deer in the head-LIGHTS AT NIGHT

Salty
06-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Your like a deer in the head LIGHTS AT NIGHT

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 10:38 PM
there i edited it i forgot a word and that made it confusing

"W"
06-09-2009, 10:46 PM
QUESTION.

I sure did off the wharf under the lights with a zepco killing the drum with Hunting fool!!!! :*****::*****::*****::*****: I was acting the FOOL with FOOL and I only used them because they were bring them to me!!! LMAO

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 10:48 PM
I sure did off the wharf under the lights with a zepco killing the drum with Hunting fool!!!! :*****::*****::*****::*****: I was acting the FOOL with FOOL and I only used them because they were bring them to me!!! LMAO

This dude was like watch i dont miss nothing,It's all bout the hook set. He was pulling in 3-5 in hard heads:*****:

Salty
06-09-2009, 10:48 PM

Thank you...that answers my question.

Salty
06-09-2009, 10:49 PM
This dude was like watch i dont miss nothing,It's all bout the hook set. He was pulling in 3-5 in hard heads:*****:

Sounds like a blast! :spineyes: :shaking:

huntin fool
06-09-2009, 10:50 PM
the shrimp was free so why not?

flounder_smacker
06-10-2009, 12:38 AM
isn't there some good wadefishing on the south end of marsh island? they catch some huge trout out there, i wonder if the rubber mullets would work.

pretty good wade fishing. if you see some guys out there in lawn chairs and umbrellas thats us. got a spot between diamond reef and marsh island where its all sand. water is about 2feet there and we set up lawn chairs and sit in the water and catch reds and trout. got kind of nervous last year. my buddy was using dead shrimp and caught about a 20 pound ray 30 yards from us. we usually catch the specs on queen cocahoes purp/white chartruse/red lsu's and catch 2000's the biggest we pulled out last year was a little over six. i know they have bigger fish there but usually drink to much to care. this year i will target big ones only. i need to get some corkys and see what i can do with those. i thought about using the norton eels but from what i see w catching the big fish dont like um.:D

flounder_smacker
06-10-2009, 12:42 AM
almost all the people i know who fish the bay all use dead shrimp under cork or on the bottom. they catch sometimes but they dont understand trout dont like dead shrimp. you never really hear reports from vbay either. nobody gives up spots. you actually have to hunt fro fish. i want w to bring his 16 footer out there and see what he can scrape up lol.

Feesherman
06-10-2009, 06:20 AM
Ive heard of truck beds full of trout!

Yes but that is when we used to be able to seine the surf!!

"W"
06-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Still want some opinions on who thinks Big Lake should be Artificial only!!!!! I would not mind letting people use live or dead bait off the banks but in a boat Artificial!!!! This this will ever get anywhere???

huntin fool
06-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Still want some opinions on who thinks Big Lake should be Artificial only!!!!! I would not mind letting people use live or dead bait off the banks but in a boat Artificial!!!! This this will ever get anywhere???

they should have season for live bait. and year around artificial

Finfeatherfur
06-10-2009, 10:13 AM
All this talk about LDWF & Biologist and creel limits and this and that..........What we fail to remember is that mother nature will take care of herself. One way or another, mother nature will keep everything balanced!

I am not for the 15 fish creel limit and never was, only because of the way this came about. I was pissed that all these feel gooders got behind Fred Miller's crusade (R.I.P) and got it passed w/o strong data going either way. I am for a set limit, and I don't really mind a 14" size limit, as long as it is statewide. We have way more trout than everyone thinks, and unless you start a harvest w/ nets, where tons of fish are taken daily, we will never put a dent on them.

Feesherman
06-10-2009, 10:18 AM

Let me start out by saying I do not fish with live bait. I don't like to buy it and try to keep it alive. I don't need lots of specks, I fill my freezer with flounder and catch them on artificial as well. Now for my opinion. I disagree with yours. I do not understand why you would want to start that war between fishermen? It sounds like you are being selfish and want what YOU think is best for big lake or what's best for your situation. Not only that, you have no basis or research for such a claim that it will better the fishery and is best for the resource. United we can conquer, divided we fall and you seek to drive a wedge into the fishing community!

Now, as far as speck tournys go, I wouldn't mind seeing them be artificial only.

huntin fool
06-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Let me start out by saying I do not fish with live bait. I don't like to buy it and try to keep it alive. I don't need lots of specks, I fill my freezer with flounder and catch them on artificial as well. Now for my opinion. I disagree with yours. I do not understand why you would want to start that war between fishermen? It sounds like you are being selfish and want what YOU think is best for big lake or what's best for your situation. Not only that, you have no basis or research for such a claim that it will better the fishery and is best for the resource. United we can conquer, divided we fall and you seek to drive a wedge into the fishing community!

Now, as far as speck tournys go, I wouldn't mind seeing them be artificial only.

The shootout should def. be artificial only. no more croaker soaking in the ship channel.

i'll admit i used alot of live bait come august and end of july last year. but this year im rolling artificial. My dad and his padnas can use ALL the mullet they want. but i want artificial.

cmdrost
06-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Finfeather: The LDWF said at the time of lowering trout limits that SPR levels had been below their set average of 18% for sometime and were continuing downward. Now on the other side, they also said lowering it to 15 wouldn't help increase SPR levels, that it would have to to go 10 or lower. Which nobody wanted to do...CCA or LDWF.

I have yet to hear where current SPR levels are now.

cmdrost
06-10-2009, 11:27 AM
W:

Why ban live bait? That agruement makes no sense to me. Live or dead bait is the original bait....its what all these imitations we use model themselves after. I rarely use it, but its nice to put a shrimp on a poppin cork for my 3 yr old boy.

huntin fool
06-10-2009, 11:31 AM
cmdrost..W signed me up for CCA at the banquet and said i was suppose to get my info in the mail, i haven't received mine yet, are they just running slow or what?

sorry for hijacking the thread just needed to ask a quick question...

killa k
06-10-2009, 12:53 PM
I think when we start restricting the type of baits used in everyday recreational fishing that would open up a whole other can of worms (no pun intended). If you say "no live bait" what's next? Only 10lb test or less, no hooks smaller than 4/0, rods have to be medium or stiffer? Technology is what seperates man from beast and I think that we should be able to use any SPORTING technology out there to put a limit in if we want. Think about all the advancements that have been made in the last 50 years or even the last decade...from baits to rods & reels, SONAR, GPS, etc... I was out of the game for about 8 years and a lot of my stuff was antique, and a lot was just as good now as then. I think it is a matter of your personal ideas of what is sportsman like or not.
Personally, I prefer to use artificial because it is more of a challenge but at times I use live bait, but only if I caught it myself.

To each his own.

Feesherman
06-10-2009, 01:09 PM
cmdrost..W signed me up for CCA at the banquet and said i was suppose to get my info in the mail, i haven't received mine yet, are they just running slow or what?

sorry for hijacking the thread just needed to ask a quick question...

They usually take a LONG time. I signed up after the banquet and got my stuff the other day. I was really surprised. Used to get my stuff more toward end of summer.

Finfeatherfur
06-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Hunting Fool: it may take up to 4 weeks to get your stuff in the mail. It has gotten better over the last few months, but it still takes them awhile!

Drost- Say what you want, we will just have to continue to agree to disagree. The biologist of this state work with hand cuffs on. They are being dictated around by the LDWF Commission and those idiots don't know crap, but they do know politics. Look at the current commission, does any of them know what in the world they are talking about? I doubt it...... I think our resorces are in bad shape looking into the future because of changes we will make over the next 10 years. I hope I am very wrong!

cmdrost
06-10-2009, 01:26 PM
"The biologist of this state work with hand cuffs on."

I agree with this 100%. I wish they could get the funding and resources they need to more completely do their job. They get no money from the state govt, which is very sad.

cmdrost
06-10-2009, 01:27 PM
fool....I sent you a PM, but figured I'd say same thing Finfeather said.

LA has to send everything to national office in Houston, TX. Process time takes a while.

SULPHITE
06-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Fool, just recieved my packet on Monday...I had signed up at the banquet too.

What are the benefits of being on the board of LDWF?? How does politics play a role in benifiting the sportsman??

LaAngler
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow, this thread was hijacked BAD!!!! I even got sucked in.....:eek:

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 05:44 PM
man...y cant we just leave it all as is..its going smooth now..and as repeated over history when u change things it brings downfalls and problems before comes good...if u changed the limit to 10 fish i personally know prolly 1000 fisherman that wouldnt spend time or money to go after these fish..less fish=less fisherman=less conservationist=dying of the sport...wouldnt mind the 14 inch limit..and i think 15 fish limits for places like Big Lake Or Lake P or maybe even places like Lafite and Dulac Were trout are fewer in numbers and smaller is ok too...but if u were to try to tell a Breton Sound Fisherman he can only catch 10 fish that would create madness...BSM is one of the richest trout sactuarys in the country and to catch these fish during the summer requires a 20+ mile run...we may need to pinpoint and target smaller fisheries in our state and set limits and sizes for certain ones but not all of them...just a thought dont wanna cause no arguing or anything like that..

Salty
06-10-2009, 06:17 PM

Now you understand why we don't let him run this site. :rolleyes: