PDA

View Full Version : The Texas People Will Love This Trip

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Yesterday Morning Was Great...Uncle Was Here From Texas And Said He Needed Meat For The Freezer Cause They Aint Got A Big Enough Limit Were He Lives Near Galveston....GO FIGURE...So me and dad took him out to show him wat was up...BUt on a serious note it was a great trip..had a blast with some live croakers and hybrid flurrys out in the sound..plenty of fish..they are thick as thieves and ready to spawn..

ID go mess with the texans people on 2cool but he gets on there and mite be mad..haha

Big Lake Blondie
06-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Now THAT'S a good day!!!:eek:

wtretrievers
06-10-2009, 08:13 AM
NICE!
Is the closing of the MRGO affecting yall any? Which end did they close?

CAJUN THUNDER
06-10-2009, 08:22 AM
man thats a great trip!

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Well its Not Closed yet...they quit working on it for a month...and the rocks are still 10 feet from the surface...the only thing it affects is the speed in which we can make it to the sound in the morning...u have to go around instead of hopping straight in the mrgo and running straight out..they closed it off at the north end about a half a mile from BSM....even when it is completly finished it will not affect us because we are just to close to the gulf to be affected..now lake borgne is were problems may occur..not sure yet though..

Jay
06-10-2009, 08:30 AM
That is a pile of fish for sure, good haul.

LaAngler
06-10-2009, 08:33 AM
nice report!

06-10-2009, 09:10 AM
I see a few really fat ones in there.....good job on putting him on some fish.

Austin(boatman's son)
06-10-2009, 09:17 AM
thats a really nice mess of trout.. Congratulations

FREON
06-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Congrats on da catchin

"W"
06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
they will ban you off a Texas site if you post more than 5 trout!!!!

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 05:30 PM
No they changed it to 3 W...

Slidellkid
06-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Man, that's some serious trout! Glad you had a good day with your dad!

TROUTDEATH
06-10-2009, 06:10 PM
In texas we could only keep 7 of those...have to toss back the ones under 15'..

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 06:13 PM
oo yaa..aint but maybe 20 of them under 15..and thats a big maybe...must suck to only get to keep 7...

"W"
06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
oo yaa..aint but maybe 20 of them under 15..and thats a big maybe...must suck to only get to keep 7...
:rotfl::*****::rotfl::rotfl::*****::rotfl::*****:

exspeck big specks
06-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Does

exspeck big specks
06-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Nice mess of fish

Salty
06-10-2009, 08:47 PM
In texas we could only keep 7 of those...have to toss back the ones under 15'..

In Texas, you would never get that many bites. :shaking:

"have to toss back the ones under 15'.."

How many 15 foot trout have you actually caught?

"W"
06-10-2009, 08:48 PM

NEVER!!!!:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

Hopedale Hustler
06-10-2009, 08:49 PM

HAHAHA :rotfl:...True

Too Tall
06-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Nice mess of fish HH.

they will ban you off a Texas site if you post more than 5 trout!!!!They only ban little midget looking dudes that have to stand on a stack of phone books to see over the console. :*****:

dbarham
06-11-2009, 04:56 PM
they will ban you off a Texas site if you post more than 5 trout!!!!
:smokin: TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS:eek: GIMME A BREAK! youre lucky they wont let you me in the gill net or you in the mudslingin @#$@#$@$%#%$#$#%$ you talk a good show to get outfished by fool everytime you load him up!!good work fool

dbarham
06-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Nice mess of fish HH.

They only ban little midget looking dudes that have to stand on a stack of phone books to see over the console. :*****::*****::*****::*****:and SHORT idiots with played out CRAP:grinpimp:

huntin fool
06-11-2009, 05:00 PM
:smokin: TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS:eek: GIMME A BREAK! youre lucky they wont let you me in the gill net or you in the mudslingin @#$@#$@$%#%$#$#%$ you talk a good show to get outfished by fool everytime you load him up!!good work fool

no offense but you re used that picture :P :*****:

why is it always a peeing contest between Texas and LA i meen cant we all settle and say Oklahoma is better??

dbarham
06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
no offense but you re used that picture :P :*****:

why is it always a peeing contest between Texas and LA i meen cant we all settle and say Oklahoma is better??
ITS THE ONLY TIME I PILED EM UP for a pic! IN A LONG TIME. I KNOW YOU CAJUNS LOVE THE FISH PILE PIC,OR THE ONE OF THE COOLER DUMPED IN THE DRIVEWAY! I GOT PLENTY MORE BUT I RARELY KEEP TROUT ESPESCIALY BIGGUNS!! sorry im after quality not quanity just like the ol texas stereotypes:smokin::smokin:

huntin fool
06-11-2009, 05:07 PM
ITS THE ONLY TIME I PILED EM UP for a pic! IN A LONG TIME. I KNOW YOU CAJUNS LOVE THE FISH PILE PIC,OR THE ONE OF THE COOLER DUMPED IN THE DRIVEWAY! I GOT PLENTY MORE BUT I RARELY KEEP TROUT ESPESCIALY BIGGUNS!! sorry im after quality not quanity just like the ol texas stereotypes:smokin::smokin:

but.............YOU STILL RE-USED A PICTURE....now if im recalling right W gets slammed if he re-uses a pic....so...... :*****::*****:

i understand i wouldn't bring the bigguns home eithers

dbarham
06-11-2009, 05:11 PM
yawn....ok

Hopedale Hustler
06-11-2009, 05:16 PM
ya u supposidly go after quality..but in not one of the pics u posted did i see quality...we post pics that the whole box of fish is quality not just quanity..i bet if somebody like me and w got together we could put a *** spankin on any of you two texans anywere anytime in quality and quanity..dude go home..10 fish on a beach aint cutting it..wen u can post 50 to 100 3-6 lb. fish come talk to me..but oo wait u cant cause u dont know how..are u serious dude..get the hell outta here with that ****...wanna bash people then re use pics wat a cat dude..

This one needs to go to the gill net yall..

Hopedale Hustler
06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
wait neva mind he has 1 20 + incher

LaAngler
06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
i thought the texans were back in the gill net

huntin fool
06-11-2009, 05:18 PM

you re-used that pic to....

im sorry but im just saying....W gets bashed for re-using and your re-using...

Hopedale Hustler
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
ya hes re using..he cant catch enough fish to have too many diff pics..

Reel Bender
06-11-2009, 05:21 PM
ya u supposidly go after quality..but in not one of the pics u posted did i see quality...we post pics that the whole box of fish is quality not just quanity..i bet if somebody like me and w got together we could put a *** spankin on any of you two texans anywere anytime in quality and quanity..dude go home..10 fish on a beach aint cutting it..wen u can post 50 to 100 3-6 lb. fish come talk to me..but oo wait u cant cause u dont know how..are u serious dude..get the hell outta here with that ****...wanna bash people then re use pics wat a cat dude..

It seems like several people have tried to take your man up exactly on a challenge like that, yet he seems to allways have some sort of an excuse or lame come back.

What's up wid dat?

huntin fool
06-11-2009, 05:21 PM
i want to see just one quality trout. im talking 7+ (thats everyday for LA but ill give ya some slack since you are from TEXAS)

huntin fool
06-11-2009, 05:22 PM

no i like having fun messing with texans...i cant get in der :(

LaAngler
06-11-2009, 05:24 PM
any texan who has challenged W or any other LA person can come and fish July 4th at the Saltycajun tourny......

"W"
06-11-2009, 05:25 PM
:*****::*****::*****:and SHORT idiots with played out CRAP:grinpimp:

Call me when you do this in Texas:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:

huntin fool
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
yawn....ok

you re-used the bottom 2.... :rotfl: i can do this all day

Hopedale Hustler
06-11-2009, 05:28 PM
the earths gonna stop spinning before you get that call.

Too Tall
06-11-2009, 08:59 PM
i thought the texans were back in the gill netNah. Ya'll whine to Shaddy to much and he won't let us in.

Too Tall
06-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Call me when you do this in Texas:*****::*****::*****::*****::*****:still running gill nets in LA I see.

dbarham
06-12-2009, 07:06 AM

you miss the 9 pounder on bottom stooopid???you post some bigguns MOUTH!:shaking: OR **** YOU HAD NOTHING OVER 18 INCHES

dbarham
06-12-2009, 07:08 AM
ya hes re using..he cant catch enough fish to have too many diff pics..
now i prefer ribeyes over trout im not stupid enuf to keep that many fish!!!!

Reverend Redfish
06-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Seems to me someone needs to point out that this couillion needs to be on a "beef, it's what's for dinner" website if he prefers ribeyes to trout. No wonder they can't catch trout - this idiot is fishing for cows in the water.
This aint the WorchestershireCajun my boy!

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
dude are u ****ing serious...dbarham..ur a dumb ***..nothing over 18 inches...wat are u serious..and that trout will be 9 lbs. in ur dreams u dumb ****..ur a *** hole just for saying that and u need to learn how to take measurements and weigh fish...dude ive caught more trout than u have ever dreamed and imagined and im prolly half ur age.,..and u still cant weigh trouts...thats a 6-7 at most..get outta here with that 9 bull ****...and go figure yall wanna eat ribeyes over fish...dude ur out the box...i bet rib eyes are better than red snapper and mahi mahi too...neva mind..youve never caught enough of them to know either huh...dude go back to texas with your lil dink beach trout and wanna be 9lber.....

huntin fool
06-12-2009, 11:31 AM
dude are u ****ing serious...dbarham..ur a dumb ***..nothing over 18 inches...wat are u serious..and that trout will be 9 lbs. in ur dreams u dumb ****..ur a *** hole just for saying that and u need to learn how to take measurements and weigh fish...dude ive caught more trout than u have ever dreamed and imagined and im prolly half ur age.,..and u still cant weigh trouts...thats a 6-7 at most..get outta here with that 9 bull ****...and go figure yall wanna eat ribeyes over fish...dude ur out the box...i bet rib eyes are better than red snapper and mahi mahi too...neva mind..youve never caught enough of them to know either huh...dude go back to texas with your lil dink beach trout and wanna be 9lber.....

remeber a 15 in. trout is 4 lbs in texas ;)

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 11:33 AM
haha ya fool you right..

huntin fool
06-12-2009, 11:35 AM
haha ya fool you right..

they dont call me fool for nothen..:confused:

FREON
06-12-2009, 11:42 AM
remeber a 15 in. trout is 4 lbs in texas ;) Me thinx dat U hav bin hangin rawnd W 2 much :rotfl::*****::rotfl:

huntin fool
06-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Me thinx dat U hav bin hangin rawnd W 2 much :rotfl::*****::rotfl:

W pull up the 2cool pictures so i can prove my point here..

FREON
06-12-2009, 11:50 AM
W pull up the 2cool pictures so i can prove my point here.. When W puts up his own pics he proves thhat 15 inch trout are 4 lbs on Big Lake. :D

matt wahl
06-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Seems to me someone needs to point out that this couillion needs to be on a "beef, it's what's for dinner" website if he prefers ribeyes to trout. No wonder they can't catch trout - this idiot is fishing for cows in the water.
This aint the WorchestershireCajun my boy!

I tole ya , texans dont work the birds ,, they work the airplanes!!!!
And now they are fishing for COWS... prolly using BULL MINNOWS!!!! :rotfl:

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 11:58 AM
I tole ya , texans dont work the birds ,, they work the airplanes!!!!
And now they are fishing for COWS... prolly using BULL MINNOWS!!!! :rotfl:

:work::work::*****::*****: HAHAHAH

dbarham
06-12-2009, 04:28 PM
suck it!! you need to learn how to talk to folks BOY!! those fish are as big as I said they are... I dont have to lie to kick it!! whatever you say backwood inbred swamp boy!! YOURE THE MAN CAUSE YOU FILLED ONE COOLER WITH TROUT FROM 12 TO 18 INCHES!!! You swampboy are my new hero can you teach me to be an arrogant POS LIKE YOURSELF!!ARE ALL BIG LAKE FISHERMAN AS Ignorant as you and W? and i think its rubbin off on fool!!nobody ever rained on your parade yet boy this is a fishing forum you dont have enuf fellow morons in the gill net to cuss out? leave me the h e l l outta it!!all i was saying was that we catch good ones in texas not that my fish were better than yours! i could give a rats arse! and youre right the trout in the bottom pic WASNT 9 SHE was 8.6 she was second on the star leaderboard LOOK IT UP DIP ****! UPPER COAST....SHE WAS ALSO A LITTLE BEACH TROUT.. mr know it all! theyre gonna throw you off soon enuf for talkin trash anyway youre too dumb!:cry::cry:

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 05:30 PM
first off all *******..im not from big lake..im from st. bernard louisiana...second of all i believe this is my post and you came on here and started **** with others who were posting...third my swamp boy cajun inbred *** will whip the **** outta you any day of the week anywere wereeva u wanna fish..and mah fat *** will damn sure whip the **** outta you if you ever grow the nuts to show up in La and come toe to toe to me...u old *** ***in panzy..dude no body likes u here..no body even wanted ur input on this post..you keep reposting the same pics...dude we dont care..and u wanna say mah trout aint 7+ are u trippin dude..u gotta get your head check ...and your fish looks so big cause your obviously a little arrogant femanine *** man...dude you needa go head and go play with your damn cattle..thats were u belong..with your steers..cant hang over here dude..get the **** off of our cases..your just mad cause we can catch more fish than yall...i cant believe your comming at me with this dumb ****...apparently you dont know a real cajun..cause u shouldnt be talking to one like this..all i did was post mah trip wat yalll wanna staRT IS YALLS PROBLEM...just so happend you had to start **** with the wrong people....

dbarham
06-12-2009, 06:48 PM
not so funny when somebody fires back? you started it with the TEXAS CRAP! read the thread again and put the knife down! You know wich ol boy i am in those pics? you think im an ole man huh?? better check yo self dough boy! im outta here! btw those fish yall caught were nice you were the one challenging it all!

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 07:45 PM
so if thats not you why would u post a pic of somebody elses trout and say its yours...dude i dont care wat you think of the texas ****..it dont matter...yall are a bunch of whiney babies and want the trout species to be protected way to much..if you like to catch fish and keep the fish you catch than its cool..but if u think im wrong for catching 100 speckled trout that cost me almost 200 dollars to catch than screw you...i dont care who you are..but like i said dont judge me cause i catch alot of fish..dough boys checked..now u got something against the way me and mah cajun buddies do it down her in La...??..u got a prob with a 25 trout limit??...well ohh well..aint nothin i can do about it..come to La and get you some if you need to..dont say its rediculous for me to keep mah whole limit wen i catch it..cause it aint..i release wat i believe should be..and keep wat i wnat to...

Bigrat
06-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Why don't we DO a LA-TX FISH OFF HEAVIEST LIMIT OF TROUT WINS ?:*****::*****::work::work::rasberry::rasberry:

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 08:04 PM
im down for it..itd have to be in la though so we can acctually catch some decent fish to weigh in..or enough fish anyways..

speckdaddy
06-12-2009, 08:06 PM
tell that texas *** whats up hustler. ya ****in with the wrong setta boys from the bayou.if ya never had a louisiana *** whippin before, keep up that doughboy **** and see what happens.we have limits here and if we abide by the law we are still idiots? screw that man. if we are such poor sportsmen for keepin 25 or in our neck of the woods,15, then keep yall texas guides on the texas side.our limits too liberal, stay on ya side. best place ta fish,hunt,and live,louisiana...so yall can just keep on hatin on us .

Bigrat
06-12-2009, 08:06 PM
im down for it..itd have to be in la though so we can acctually catch some decent fish to weigh in..or enough fish anyways..
there state and sportsmans paradise

Reverend Redfish
06-12-2009, 10:08 PM
This thread is starting to make me feel like we're in an episode of "The Greasers vs The Socs" from The Outsiders!

My money is on the good ole boys from LA!

Hopedale Hustler
06-12-2009, 10:35 PM
tell that texas *** whats up hustler. ya ****in with the wrong setta boys from the bayou.if ya never had a louisiana *** whippin before, keep up that doughboy **** and see what happens.we have limits here and if we abide by the law we are still idiots? screw that man. if we are such poor sportsmen for keepin 25 or in our neck of the woods,15, then keep yall texas guides on the texas side.our limits too liberal, stay on ya side. best place ta fish,hunt,and live,louisiana...so yall can just keep on hatin on us .

this dudes a texas chump *** *****..he knows better than to cross that thin line with a real cajun...he can sit on his as in texas jerk off...hes just mad cause hes gettin outfished by a padoo..dude cant hang with the Bayou Boys..

speckdaddy
06-13-2009, 05:46 AM
no way can them boys come on this side of the line and think they can draw a new one.never met ya before hustler, but i know if ever i need or vice versa, we are there for one another.thats southern hospitality at its finest. them *** clowns can fight over 5 - 7 trout a day, while we can go out and keep 25-15 !!! must suck if ya a texan ta spend all that money ta fish and cant even bring home a meat haul once in a while.glad that i live here in the best place ta be....the swamps and marsh of louisiana. so quit ya whining and go back ta catch and releasing all ya trout, we will be here ta catch and release too.. straight ta the grease!!!

TreyE663
06-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Dang good mess of fish right there!

dbarham
06-14-2009, 01:25 PM
no way can them boys come on this side of the line and think they can draw a new one.never met ya before hustler, but i know if ever i need or vice versa, we are there for one another.thats southern hospitality at its finest. them *** clowns can fight over 5 - 7 trout a day, while we can go out and keep 25-15 !!! must suck if ya a texan ta spend all that money ta fish and cant even bring home a meat haul once in a while.glad that i live here in the best place ta be....the swamps and marsh of louisiana. so quit ya whining and go back ta catch and releasing all ya trout, we will be here ta catch and release too.. straight ta the grease!!! you see that ole ford im fishing out of? I dont need money to find fish! as for southern hospitality im further south than yall!!I never said **** nor do I give a fat rats arse how many fish yall catch or keep! I said good work I was just showin a texas pile! and im gonna keep postin em!! keep raping big lake little lake or wherever the heck you want I could give 2 ****s!!! I dont have time to spin my wheels there when matagorda bays an hour from the house! friend of mines got a place in hackberry been there done that!!I got all I need rite here! and FYI my mom and all her family are from La...and my grandpa was the best at pilin up fish!!im not trying to challenge how or where or how many... I just dont like gettin slammed by hopedale boy! challeging to kick my arse! now thats somethin im good at! he outta have a little mo respect!:smokin: NOWHERE IN THIS THREAD DID ANYONE FROM TEXAS ESPESCIALLY ME SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE QUANTITY OF THE FISH YALL GOT!!! WHO CARES

dbarham
06-14-2009, 01:28 PM
i thought the texans were back in the gill net
:*****::*****::*****::*****:youre a mod you tell me?***:pissed:

speckdaddy
06-14-2009, 05:12 PM
:pissed:la la la la.....gotcha texas *** fired up huh?:*****: mission accomplished.

dbarham
06-15-2009, 06:42 PM
:pissed:la la la la.....gotcha texas *** fired up huh?:*****: mission accomplished. NOT THAT EASY jr TROLL:spineyes::rotfl::rotfl:

speckdaddy
06-15-2009, 07:01 PM
dang im pretty...lol

dbarham
06-16-2009, 05:08 PM
dang im pretty...lol its all good brah!:smokin:

speckdaddy
06-16-2009, 08:03 PM
good ta hear that.just a lil luv for ya.........haha lol

fun w son
06-24-2009, 07:39 AM
bot that second box shot is reallt nice. wish i could bo that!!!1