PDA

View Full Version : Tuna

Big Flounder
03-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Can anyone tell mr when tuna season starts in GI?

Dink
03-16-2010, 10:18 AM
A few months ago...

QUACKHEAD
03-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Can anyone tell mr when tuna season starts in GI?

From what I understand there are months for big ones, and there are months for average size ones. Tuna are being caught out in the gulf now. Summer seems the time most people catch, but that is because the water is calmer during the summer months and more people go. You wanting to get a charter or do you have a boat that can make it out there? A couple of us are making plans for a weekend run some time in July or August. I could be interested in maybe a couple of trips if I can get a buddy boat to go out. (1 in board motor). Tim you still game? Same location? We might be able to get several boats down there for a weekend or two. If anyone else is interested, post up.:cool:

Shawn Braquet
03-16-2010, 01:46 PM
i would be all in if no previous plans get in the way

Big Flounder
03-16-2010, 03:50 PM
I was invited to go on a trip but I thought he said when tuna season starts but he said when the tuna gets right. Thanks for the input guys

wtretrievers
03-16-2010, 04:55 PM
I was invited to go on a trip but I thought he said when tuna season starts but he said when the tuna gets right. Thanks for the input guys
Dino invited you on a "tuna" trip? Bahahaha! You know he can catch the hell out them "yellowfin tuna"!

Big Flounder
03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Dino invited you on a "tuna" trip? Bahahaha! You know he can catch the hell out them "yellowfin tuna"!

*****!!!!! Yeah and we takin his boat!

wtretrievers
03-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Dino invited you on a "tuna" trip? Bahahaha! You know he can catch the hell out them "yellowfin tuna"!I gotta tell yall this story.......Big Flounder & I are working in Venice, Our site superintendant comes in one evening after fishing, Now he's in a 16' starcraft w/ about a 1980 70 evinrude(that runs "sometimes") & drunker than Harvey's goat, He gets to our place & & is yelling "YELLOWFIN TUNA! WE GOT YELLOWFIN TUNA!" He is just beside himself! Him & his fishin partner are hi fiveing each other! We all kinda look at each other:shaking:, We say you ain't got no yellowfin tuna, "YES I DO! LOOK!" He opens his icechest & has box full of Jacks! :*****::*****::*****: Oh well, I thought It was funny!:rolleyes: