PDA

View Full Version : Geaux Outdoors is branching out

jlincecum
04-14-2010, 09:05 PM
We are glad to announce that The Tackle Box in sulphur will now be carrying the jerk jr and diet jerk jr baits. Lake Charles Tackle should be on board in the next week or two. We are happy to help these guys out any way we can. So, next time you stop in there to pick up a few things ask them about the jerk jrs. Geaux Outdoors is still more than happy to supply you with your needs, we are hoping that this move will get these great baits into the hands of more fishermen.

mikedatiger
04-14-2010, 09:54 PM
this is just a first step in the process of expanding coverage as we plan to move east across LA - next in Lafayette and then BR. we will also be expanding lines of coverage with both new Reaction Strike lures and baits from some other great companies.

in fact we'll be testing some new baits in Cocodrie this weekend. "W" hasn't even seen em' :p

"W"
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
this is just a first step in the process of expanding coverage as we plan to move east across LA - next in Lafayette and then BR. we will also be expanding lines of coverage with both new Reaction Strike lures and baits from some other great companies.

in fact we'll be testing some new baits in Cocodrie this weekend. "W" hasn't even seen em' :p

W aint throwing no plastic this weekend :p

mikedatiger
04-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Good luck with that - I want to inspect your tackle bag before you leave the dock. Don't want to see any plastics or corks!!! Edwards is gonna have ya'll stuck in a back canal anway...

All I am throwing is plastics!!!

SULPHITE
04-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Awesome! The tacklebox has got some good stuff...good job getting them on board!

jlincecum
04-14-2010, 10:13 PM
W aint throwing no plastic this weekend :p

make sure you bring a push pole:D

Charlie's Custom Rods
04-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Good deal Josh

jlincecum
04-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Good deal Josh

you get my message the other day chuck???

mikedatiger
04-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Jerk Jr Baits can now be found at Lake Charles Tackle!!!! We are excited about this new relationship!! :)

Stop by and tell em Josh and I sent ya.

"W"
04-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Jerk Jr Baits can now be found at Lake Charles Tackle!!!! We are excited about this new relationship!! :)

Stop by and tell em Josh and I sent ya.

Great deal:D