PDA

View Full Version : A Sneak Peak @ TTF's New WeedKiller 2X2 Jig.

BMTAngler
04-27-2010, 06:41 AM
Now we all know that TTF has come out with brand new colors and baits but the terminal tackle has not been skipped over. I got some pics on my phone from TTF about this little guy, The Weedkiller 2X2 Jig.
The reason its called that is because it has multiple purposes, also more than likely cut a lot people's (including mine) hooks down by half. It can be fished one of the Regular TTF Weedkiller Jigs or you can take the spring off and fish it with the hook exposed like any other jig.
The jig head has 3 "collars" on it so when using it with the hook exposed the bait will stay put unlike some hooks that let the bait fall down the shank. It will be available in all the sizes that are already out - 1/16,1/8, & 1/4.
Let TTF know what ya think!

Hopper
04-27-2010, 07:46 AM
will it come in various colors? i think its pretty cool

TTF FISHING
04-27-2010, 08:56 AM
will it come in various colors? i think its pretty cool

If the demand for colors is there, we'll make colored 2X2's.

Jordan
04-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Now we all know that TTF has come out with brand new colors and baits but the terminal tackle has not been skipped over. I got some pics on my phone from TTF about this little guy, The Weedkiller 2X2 Jig.
The reason its called that is because it has multiple purposes, also more than likely cut a lot people's (including mine) hooks down by half. It can be fished one of the Regular TTF Weedkiller Jigs or you can take the spring off and fish it with the hook exposed like any other jig.
The jig head has 3 "collars" on it so when using it with the hook exposed the bait will stay put unlike some hooks that let the bait fall down the shank. It will be available in all the sizes that are already out - 1/16,1/8, & 1/4.
Let TTF know what ya think!

ya need to be on their pro-staff now !!!!!!

jpeff31787
04-27-2010, 09:40 AM
nice!! One question off topic do ya'll sale the springs separately cuz I'd love to get some for some of my bass hooks!!

BMTAngler
04-27-2010, 09:26 PM
ya need to be on their pro-staff now !!!!!!
Im trying, I have a chance to prove my fish catching abilities May 22 to him.

BMTAngler
04-27-2010, 11:05 PM
nice!! One question off topic do ya'll sale the springs separately cuz I'd love to get some for some of my bass hooks!!
No they dont, they are hard to find from any company seperately that makes weedless hooks

TDaigle
04-27-2010, 11:40 PM
I like this. Is it in stores yet. What is the best place to buy TTF products?

BMTAngler
04-28-2010, 01:18 AM
It isnt out yet, TTF is trying to get the Academys in LA to carry more of there merch. right now so you should be seeing them shortly

TTF FISHING
04-28-2010, 07:29 AM
I like this. Is it in stores yet. What is the best place to buy TTF products?

Try Academy.

Farris Bros(Louisiana Hunting/Fishing Distributor)Picked up the TTF line this year, so you'll start seeing TTF/Team NuMark/Alameda products throughout Louisiana and Mississippi very soon.

Thanks for asking!

TTF

Garfish
04-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Good looking jigheads. They solve the weedless problem.
Are they in the Houston area Academy's yet?

TTF FISHING
04-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Good looking jigheads. They solve the weedless problem.
Are they in the Houston area Academy's yet?

Thanks for the question.

Should start seeing the Weedkiller 2X2's on pegs in June or July.

TTF

Garfish
05-03-2010, 09:13 AM
I saw some of the separate springs in the Bass Pro catalog from a different company. Makes the regular jig head into a shaky head.

Garfish
05-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Separate springs for the Bass hooks are called HitchHikers. Bass Pro has a brand of them also.

LPfishnTIM
05-04-2010, 08:37 PM
I like the color I'm going to try some in Lake P pretty soon!